Windows 10: Windows 10 reactivation issue

Discus and support Windows 10 reactivation issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I recently upgrade hardware in my pc (Including Motherboard) and had to reinstall windows. My windows 10 pro copy was linked to my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by richard van vliet, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 reactivation issue

Hi.

I recently upgrade hardware in my pc (Including Motherboard) and had to reinstall windows. My windows 10 pro copy was linked to my Microsoft account. When I followed the steps on Microsoft official website and used the troubleshoot tool, I come at the part where I have to choose my device and activate it. When I press activate however, it says it is unable to reactivate windows on this device and that I have to try again later. Why does this keep happening?

Thank you in advance and sorry for bad English

:)

richard van vliet, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 reactivation issue

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 reactivation issue

1. Windows 10 reactivation issue - Similar Threads - reactivation issue

2. Windows 11 License Reactivation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 License Reactivation Issue: Hi.Recently, I changed my motherboard, well you know the drill when you replace your certain hardware where your original activation is registered to your old hardware. I tried to reactivate it with the new hardware installed but I am unable to do due to some sort of...
  3. Windows 11 License Reactivation Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 License Reactivation Issue: Hi.Recently, I changed my motherboard, well you know the drill when you replace your certain hardware where your original activation is registered to your old hardware. I tried to reactivate it with the new hardware installed but I am unable to do due to some sort of...
  4. Issues in Windows reactivation after hardware changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues in Windows reactivation after hardware changes: Hello!I had purchased a genuine windows 7, which was later upgraded to 10 and I have been using it since around 2013 or so, but recently I had to change the hardware and I am not able to reactivate the windows [Error Code 0xC004F213]. In the settings, I accidentally removed...
  5. Issues in Windows reactivation after hardware changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues in Windows reactivation after hardware changes: Hello!I had purchased a genuine windows 7, which was later upgraded to 10 and I have been using it since around 2013 or so, but recently I had to change the hardware and I am not able to reactivate the windows [Error Code 0xC004F213]. In the settings, I accidentally removed...
  6. Issues reactivating Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues reactivating Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview.: I previously had 10 year old computer that I built my self that had a retail edition of Windows 7 Pro, that I upgraded to Windows 8 Pro, again retail, then 8.1. When Windows 10 came out, I took advantage of the free upgrade program, and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I have been...
  7. Reactivation Issue after hardware change

Reactivation Issue after hardware change: Hi, i recently changed the hardware in my computer motherboard, cpu, memory. I prepared everything to be able to reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change. I followed the instruction detailed in this guide :...
  8. Windows 10 reactivation issue

Windows 10 reactivation issue: Hello, like many people before, I'm having issues with my Windows 10 Pro key that was supposedly associated with this account and now I can't activate my Windows after changing my motherboard and CPU. I've tried the solutions presented by the virtual agent and nothing works....
  9. Issues with reactivating Windows 10.

Issues with reactivating Windows 10.: Recently upgraded my PC with a new motherboard and because of this I formatted my drives and reinstalled Windows 10 Professional Edition. Trying to reactivate Windows gives me "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0x004F213"....
  10. Issue trying to reactivate windows after upgrading cpu and motherboard

Issue trying to reactivate windows after upgrading cpu and motherboard: So recently upgraded cpu and motherboard now when I try to reactivate windows I initially get 0xC004F211 error when I try the troubleshoot icon I get the green box that has 'I changed hardware on this device recently', I log into my account and it takes me to a screen where...