Windows 10: Windows 10 reactivation nightmare

Discus and support Windows 10 reactivation nightmare in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So Recently I needed to switch my hard drive that contained my OS to another motherboard due to work reasons. And after I booted to back on my main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JarodEsareesingh, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 reactivation nightmare

So Recently I needed to switch my hard drive that contained my OS to another motherboard due to work reasons. And after I booted to back on my main motherboard, window became deactivated. My windows activation key was bought digitally, and is linked to my account. I CAN LITERALLY SEE MY ORDER IN MY PURCHASE HISTORY in this account. It says, "Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211" . After pressing troubleshoot, it tells me that "We weren't able to activate Windows on this device." . After pressing "I changed hardware on this device recently", and selecting my device, it tells me that We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later.".

So naturally the best choice is to go to https://support.microsoft.com/contactus right? Wrong! The virtual agent does literally the same thing as the built-in troubleshooter , and after inputting my phone number, they tell me that "There's a problem on our end, we're working on it." .

INFURIATING !!

Can anyone help me?

:)

JarodEsareesingh, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 reactivation nightmare

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 reactivation nightmare

1. Windows 10 reactivation nightmare - Similar Threads - reactivation nightmare

2. Unable to Reactivate Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Reactivate Windows: Well I had my Microsoft account linked with my activated digital license I then installed a clean installation of windows because I was having some issues . When I logged back in my windows license did not activate . I tried troubleshooting but no help . I tried contacting...
  3. Unable to Reactivate Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Reactivate Windows: Well I had my Microsoft account linked with my activated digital license I then installed a clean installation of windows because I was having some issues . When I logged back in my windows license did not activate . I tried troubleshooting but no help . I tried contacting...
  4. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  5. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  6. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

7. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update: i recently updated my motherboards BIOS and after that my pc says that windows is not activated. i had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reactivate-windows-after-motherboard-update/a93ba7cf-61b3-4e71-9755-fc2c6c01fca6
  8. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update: i recently updated my motherboards BIOS and after that my pc says that windows is not activated. i had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reactivate-windows-after-motherboard-update/a93ba7cf-61b3-4e71-9755-fc2c6c01fca6
  9. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

10. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reactivate my license ?: I tried signing in to my PPT and Word account but it says that my license will be deactivated soon. I tried reactivating it by signing all over again and again but it doesn't work at all. what am I supposed to do? Correlation Id: d293e792-6e5a-4021-9b22-11ae9991669e...