Windows 10: Windows 10 reactivation on 'removed' account

Discus and support Windows 10 reactivation on 'removed' account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I have been using this account when my stepfather gave me the PC. However, i have realised that this account is no longer on the servers. I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PG_Guy, Nov 27, 2019.

1. PG_Guy Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on 'removed' account

So I have been using this account when my stepfather gave me the PC. However, i have realised that this account is no longer on the servers. I had a complete PC change (except HDD) and now I can't reactivate windows because the password wont work for the account. I need more help. I tried the agent but the SLUI 04 command wont do anything. PLEASE HELP!

:)

PG_Guy, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 reactivation on 'removed' account :(

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 reactivation on 'removed' account - Similar Threads - reactivation 'removed' account

2. Windows 10 account removal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 account removal: I removed my Microsoft account from my pc and now whenever I try to log in it says sign in it says "Just a moment" then it says it needs to install an app from the Microsoft store but nothing happens??...
  3. Reactivation of Minecraft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivation of Minecraft Account: I deactivated my Minecraft account due to security reasons and once I got it fixed, I tried to reactivate it the same day. However, I didn't get an e-mail and it's been around 2 weeks since then. Is my account gone forever?...
  4. Reactivate Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate Account: The system will deactivate my account on May 13, 2020, most features of Word will be disabled. I need to Reactivate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reactivate-account/7cd9d974-9e0b-4690-97f7-de726467609d
  5. Reactivating Windows 10

Reactivating Windows 10: Hi, I have changed hardware on my device (The motherboard), tried reactivating trough the troubleshooter. It recognizes my device, but when I hit activate. "We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. " I tried all week with same outcome. When I tried trough...
  6. reactivate windows 10

reactivate windows 10: i had to uninstall my activated windows 10 and install windows 7 but now i want to go back to windows 10 ... how i can get my license key back and install windows 10 ?...
  7. Account reactivation

Account reactivation: I cancelled my premium account about an hour ago. I've changed my mind and now want to reactivate it. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-reactivation/030156ef-453c-45ec-b27f-56df1e78c3f8"
  8. Windows 10 Reactivation with a Microsoft Account

Windows 10 Reactivation with a Microsoft Account: Hi, After updating my Windows 10 Pro today, "Your license will expire soon" warning popped. For some reason I've had volume licensing apparently. Anyway, I replaced that key with a generic Windows 10 Pro key to activate Windows through my Microsoft account again but every...
  9. Windows 10 Reactivation

Windows 10 Reactivation: There was a lightning storm that struck outside my house and somehow managed to get to my PC's motherboard through my router, via an Ethernet cable. Afterwards, I see that I suddenly have to activate Windows again. I used my free, reserved copy of Windows 10; as I understand...
  10. Windows 10 Reactivation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reactivation: I recently upgraded my motherboard and other hardware and reactivation is not working. I have tried using the default code give out in other forums and it did not work. Windows 10 is linked to my Microsoft account and when i use the troubleshooter to select the pc i'm...