Windows 10: Windows 10 reactivation troubles

Discus and support Windows 10 reactivation troubles in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently changed out my old HDD to a newer SSD and wanted to move over my Window 10 to that. I created a USB boot drive and successfully moved it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TheEagle2050, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 reactivation troubles

I recently changed out my old HDD to a newer SSD and wanted to move over my Window 10 to that. I created a USB boot drive and successfully moved it over, but now through the troubleshooter it simply states that there was an error activating the license and to try again later.

:)

TheEagle2050, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Reactivation of Windows 10

Hello,

If you're having trouble activating Windows 10, you can follow the steps in this
    article on how you can reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change.

If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Michelle Vil, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 reactivation troubles

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 reactivation troubles

1. Windows 10 reactivation troubles - Similar Threads - reactivation troubles

2. Trouble with Windows 10 Pro reactivation on Asus Rog laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble with Windows 10 Pro reactivation on Asus Rog laptop: Hello, I am having trouble reactivating Windows 10 Pro on my Asus Rog laptop. When I first got the laptop I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 and it was already activated or it activated by itself, I don't really know. However after a few months I got the windows...
  3. Troubles reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubles reactivating Windows 10 after hardware change: I made hardware changes to my computer recently and now I am unable to reactivate Windows. When trying to use my digital license linked to my account I came upon something saying Windows couldn't be activated. I had run the troubleshooter in the activation settings and...
  4. Trouble reactivating windows on freshly upgraded PC

Trouble reactivating windows on freshly upgraded PC: I upgraded my computer hardware today. Replaced just about everything in it except the power supply. The issue is I now have an unofficial version of windows running on my system, and im not sure how to fix that without having to shell out another $140 to buy a new copy. I...
  5. Having trouble reactivating Windows 10 Pro after hardware change

Having trouble reactivating Windows 10 Pro after hardware change: Hi guys, I recently upgraded my hardware by completely swapping platforms from Intel to AMD. I'm running into some issues reactivating windows, especially after trying SLUI 4 and the activation troubleshooter (Selecting "I'm currently using this device", only for it to tell...
  6. Having trouble with Windows 10 Reactivation

Having trouble with Windows 10 Reactivation: Hello everyone, I recently reset my laptop through Windows 10. As we all know that every laptop has the preinstalled Windows nowadays. Done several times before for clean startup. After resetting my laptop, I realised that Windows 10 is not activated and I tried through...
  7. Trouble Reactivating Windows 10 after Hardware Change

Trouble Reactivating Windows 10 after Hardware Change: I recently had something happen to my computer and ended up having to install a new motherboard. After the installation of the new motherboard, I went to reactivate my Windows 10 Pro. When I went to settings>activation>troubleshoot I clicked on "I changed hardware on this...
  8. Trouble reactivating Windows 10 after changing motherboard.

Trouble reactivating Windows 10 after changing motherboard.: Changed my motherboard, processor, and memory yesterday. Forgot that my OS was going to be affected. I followed the directions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change After running the troubleshooter and...
  9. Reactivate windows 10 trouble shooter

Reactivate windows 10 trouble shooter: The trouble shooter for windows 10 reactivation is not showing my other device that appears on the microsoft website. This is causing an activation problem because I cant select the device that has my new hardware in it. I just recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and...
  10. Reactivate windows 10 trouble shooter

Reactivate windows 10 trouble shooter: The trouble shooter for windows 10 reactivation is not showing my other device that appears on the microsoft website. This is causing an activation problem because I cant select the device that has my new hardware in it. I just recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and...