Windows 10: Windows 10 reactivation

Discus and support Windows 10 reactivation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got a new faster SSD and I installed it in my PC. Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from a thumb drive and logged in with my Microsoft account, same as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LorneShiaman, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 reactivation

I got a new faster SSD and I installed it in my PC. Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from a thumb drive and logged in with my Microsoft account, same as previous. Windows is showing that hardware has changed and giving me an error code of 0xC004F211. All hardware is the same except the boot drive motherboard, M2 and other SSD, graphics card, CPU, etc.

I tried to use the get help but when I select the call back option it spins and spins and give me an error code: An error occurred, please try your request again later CV: Ztu5wH9rdEiGL6p/E5aIug.0.63.

Tried many times, can't get to Microsoft. Is there a number I can call since the online service is not working? I'm in Canada

Thanks

:)

LorneShiaman, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 reactivation

Delta6326, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 reactivation

1. Windows 10 reactivation - Similar Threads - reactivation

2. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...: I built my PC in 2019 and activated windows 10 with a product key I bought. I had no issues until I recently upgraded my CPU. The activate windows watermark came back so I went into the troubleshoot settings of activation and clicked I recently upgraded parts of this PC and...
  3. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...: I built my PC in 2019 and activated windows 10 with a product key I bought. I had no issues until I recently upgraded my CPU. The activate windows watermark came back so I went into the troubleshoot settings of activation and clicked I recently upgraded parts of this PC and...
  4. My computer is telling me to activate windows after I upgraded the CPU, how do I reactivate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...: When I select the activation troubleshooter and then "I changed hardware on this device recently" it doesn't list my device only my 2 older ones and after checking the licensing terms I can have up to 5 I have made sure to use the same account that is linked to the license...
  6. My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...

My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...: When I select the activation troubleshooter and then "I changed hardware on this device recently" it doesn't list my device only my 2 older ones and after checking the licensing terms I can have up to 5 I have made sure to use the same account that is linked to the license...
  7. My windows did not reactivate after reinstalling. What now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows did not reactivate after reinstalling. What now?: I had an issue where certain drivers were acting up even after deleting and reinstalling the drivers. Reinstalled windows and now I cant get rid of this overlay telling me to buy something I already have....
  8. My windows did not reactivate after reinstalling. What now?

My windows did not reactivate after reinstalling. What now?: I had an issue where certain drivers were acting up even after deleting and reinstalling the drivers. Reinstalled windows and now I cant get rid of this overlay telling me to buy something I already have....
  9. Reactivating Windows NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows NOT WORKING: I changed hardware on this PC recently and now i can't activate windows. i tired troubleshooting it and selecting "I changed hardware on this device recently" And I see my old device as an option, I select it and pressed activate and it says "Unable to activate Windows"...
  10. Reactivating Windows NOT WORKING

Reactivating Windows NOT WORKING: I changed hardware on this PC recently and now i can't activate windows. i tired troubleshooting it and selecting "I changed hardware on this device recently" And I see my old device as an option, I select it and pressed activate and it says "Unable to activate Windows"...