Windows 10: Windows 10 Reactivation

Discus and support Windows 10 Reactivation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with reactivating my windows 10. I don't have the product key since I just bought it refurbished. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cassandraleigh, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Reactivation

I'm having an issue with reactivating my windows 10. I don't have the product key since I just bought it refurbished. What to do?

:)

cassandraleigh, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Reactivation

Delta6326, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Reactivation

1. Windows 10 Reactivation - Similar Threads - Reactivation

2. Reactivate Windows 10 retail product key on Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate Windows 10 retail product key on Hyper-V: First my PC uses an OEM Windows 10 home license, with a Windows 10 Pro retail upgrade. Here's my tale of woe........... I created a Hyper-V VM and used a retail Windows 10 home product key.........everything worked great. I deleted the VM I DID NOT uninstall the product...
  3. Trying to reactivate windows after changing the motherboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to reactivate windows after changing the motherboard.: I hope you can help. I recently upgrade my motherboard to a aorus b450 and I had windows 10 pro, but when I made the upgrade it asked me to reactivate windows which I guessed. so I went to the activation page, signed in and then I go "We can't reactivate Windows as our...
  4. Hardware Change, Can't reactivate Win 10 using Troubleshooter

Hardware Change, Can't reactivate Win 10 using Troubleshooter: Hi, I replaced pretty much everything in PC motherboard, gpu, psu, cpu excluding the SSDs and HDDs. Windows is not telling me I need to reactivate my copy of Windows 10. I run the troubleshooter, tell it that I've changed my hardware and select the PC that I'm using to...
  5. Windows 10 Reactivation after hardware change

Windows 10 Reactivation after hardware change: I purchased a pc off of Ebay back in 2015 which had a preinstalled copy of Windows 7 Professional, later that same year I had updated it to Windows 10 Pro for free. This week I finally upgraded the hunk of junk pc while keeping the same hard drive and now it's telling me to...
  6. Reactivating Windows10 after hardware change

Reactivating Windows10 after hardware change: My previous motherboard was faulty and completely bricked shortly after I got it. My Win10 Pro key was given to me through a custom PC retailer for me to activate on my system. I activated it with no issue before the motherboard failed. I've installed a new motherboard and...
  7. Windows 10 deactivated following update, product key not working to reactivate it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 deactivated following update, product key not working to reactivate it: Hi there, I recently updated Windows on my Lenovo ideapad, and since then I have had numerous issues. The biggest one of which is that Windows has deactivated itself, and the original product key which I found by downloading a program to find as it is internally stored...
  8. Upgraded CPU and motherboard, reactivated my windows 10 license, can't play games I had the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded CPU and motherboard, reactivated my windows 10 license, can't play games I had the...: I upgraded my CPU and motherboard from Intel to AMD and got my PC running fine. Windows lost its activation because registration is tied to motherboards. I input my Windows 10 key and it was accepted and got rid of the activation notices, although it does think I have two...
  9. Blank page reactivate windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank page reactivate windows 10: Hey guys,how do i fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-page-reactivate-windows-10/19cb3788-73c9-42f3-9c7e-d70e80c1ffca
  10. Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account

Windows isn't reactivating after logging Microsoft account: I had activated my windows a long ago in my old pc. Now I have upgraded my pc and when I am logging my Microsoft account to it then it isn't activating. it was a retail key and unfortunately I don't have access to the key right now. Thank you for your answers in advance....