Windows 10: Windows 10 reactivations

Discus and support Windows 10 reactivations in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got an old laptop Lenovo ThnikPad T520 from my work that they were going to throw away. I was wondering if I could take the product key from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mikeman52, May 13, 2020.

1. Mikeman52 Win User

Windows 10 reactivations

I got an old laptop Lenovo ThnikPad T520 from my work that they were going to throw away. I was wondering if I could take the product key from the laptop and link it to my Microsoft account and then use the product key on my new desk top I just built.

:)

Mikeman52, May 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 13, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 reactivations

Delta6326, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 reactivations

1. Windows 10 reactivations - Similar Threads - reactivations

2. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  3. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  4. Can't Reactivate Windows 11 After Reinstall ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reactivate Windows 11 After Reinstall ?: Hi everyone,Hope you're all doing well! I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Workstation a year ago through the Microsoft Store, and everything was great until recently. I had to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 11 using the Media Creation Tool, but now I can't get it...
  5. Can't Reactivate Windows 11 After Reinstall ?

Can't Reactivate Windows 11 After Reinstall ?: Hi everyone,Hope you're all doing well! I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 Workstation a year ago through the Microsoft Store, and everything was great until recently. I had to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 11 using the Media Creation Tool, but now I can't get it...
  6. If my screen shows I need to activate windows but I can't do that, How do I reactivate it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If my screen shows I need to activate windows but I can't do that, How do I reactivate it...: My windows 10 needs to be activated but It won't let me do so because It says I cannot connect to a organization's server to activate it and I am scared if there is a penalty for not activating my windows for too long because I want to keep using my laptop but I am scared I...
  7. If my screen shows I need to activate windows but I can't do that, How do I reactivate it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If my screen shows I need to activate windows but I can't do that, How do I reactivate it...: My windows 10 needs to be activated but It won't let me do so because It says I cannot connect to a organization's server to activate it and I am scared if there is a penalty for not activating my windows for too long because I want to keep using my laptop but I am scared I...
  8. If my screen shows I need to activate windows but I can't do that, How do I reactivate it...

9. Help with reactivating windows 10 code after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with reactivating windows 10 code after hardware change: Hi,My boyfriend had built and bought a windows key for me 2 years ago. I recently upgraded most parts in my pc apart from my hard drive and I'm having trouble reactivating my windows key. I get error code 0xC004C003 in the settings window. After attempting to troubleshoot the...
  10. Help with reactivating windows 10 code after hardware change

Help with reactivating windows 10 code after hardware change: Hi,My boyfriend had built and bought a windows key for me 2 years ago. I recently upgraded most parts in my pc apart from my hard drive and I'm having trouble reactivating my windows key. I get error code 0xC004C003 in the settings window. After attempting to troubleshoot the...