Windows 10: windows 10 real time protecting controlled by administrator

Discus and support windows 10 real time protecting controlled by administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; as the subject states my windows defender is controlled by an administrator (this does have to do with group polices!!!) i need help i have windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vosaci, Nov 30, 2018.

1. vosaci Win User

windows 10 real time protecting controlled by administrator

as the subject states my windows defender is controlled by an administrator (this does have to do with group polices!!!)

i need help

i have windows 10 pro

:)

vosaci, Nov 30, 2018

2. Untable to Control Windows Defender Real-time Protection On/Off

Sometimes, we need to turn off Windows Defender Real-time protection. In my experience, this software may cause some error to run Android Emulator such as BigNox. It also slowing down my Android Studio. To disable Windows Defender Real-time protection, I
    do these steps:

1. Run Windows PowerShell as administrator
    2. execute set-mppreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring 1
    Windows PowerShell

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> set-mppreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring 1

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

In Windows registry it will create

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Real-Time Protection -> DisableRealtimeMonitoring REG_DWORD 1

Tested on Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

But, during my computer idle, windows always put Real-time protection on. It is so annoying. I want to control Real-time Protection manually.

IGA Made Muliarsa, Nov 30, 2018
  3. I can't turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you try to turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection from a Hidden Administrator account. To enable Hidden Administrator, the following are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type in net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.
    • Log out and log back in using the Administrator account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Nov 30, 2018
  4. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 real time protecting controlled by administrator - Similar Threads - real protecting controlled

2. real-time protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    real-time protection: Hello there, Disabling real time protection is only temporary as we know and is referred to as snoozed state in the events log , is there a way to increase the time of the snooze through registry, group policy or something else ? ps : i know its not recommended to disable it...
  3. Real time protection and controlled folder access

Real time protection and controlled folder access: Hi, I am using Kaspersky internet security. I tried to enable controlled folder access but for that to work i need to enable real time protection by windows defender. Is there a way to enable controlled folder access and use Kaspersky internet security at the same. PS -...
  4. Real-Time Protection

Real-Time Protection: So I wanted to turn off my Real-Time Protection, however it won't turn off. Instead it flips back up immediately after turning it off. I've tried to view the group policy but the run app won't open it. I've tried editing it with RE but nothing works. I also have done a...
  5. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: How do I turn it off? it is making it so I cant play one of my games(terraria) as it is blocking the mod I use called TmodLoader, I have exempted terraria.exe from the windows defender and it still wont work I tried using a command in powershell run on administrator yet...
  6. Real Time Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time Protection: Windows, why does your programs/developers continue to turn on real time protection every time I turn it off? My computer already has real time protection and cannot handle two (2) applications running real time protection simultaneously. Never fails every day I go in and...
  7. Real-time protection

Real-time protection: My pc has a red appearance saying real-time protection is turned off, but when i try to turn it on its failing to. I have checked my settings for windows defender where its showing that its on. What can I do?...
  8. Real time protection

Real time protection: real time protection is disabled although it is on in setting when I put it of and turn it on again, it says it is blocked by group policy. please help[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Untable to Control Windows Defender Real-time Protection On/Off

Untable to Control Windows Defender Real-time Protection On/Off: Sometimes, we need to turn off Windows Defender Real-time protection. In my experience, this software may cause some error to run Android Emulator such as BigNox. It also slowing down my Android Studio. To disable Windows Defender Real-time protection, I do these steps: Run...
  10. real time protection

real time protection: could not run the real time protection, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/real-time-protection/bedcb5fd-b40b-4557-92a3-5b9d423d260e