Windows 10: windows 10 really disgust

Discus and support windows 10 really disgust in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i'm sick of these windows update... after this os doing force update without confirmation to me as an owner of my laptop... my laptop goes lag for no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lutfi hadi, May 20, 2019.

1. windows 10 really disgust

i'm sick of these windows update...

after this os doing force update without confirmation to me as an owner of my laptop... my laptop goes lag for no reason...

trying to uninstall update but cannot reach settings due disk 100% issue...

trying to solving disk 100% then come a new problem like disk error and need to scan...

forced to scan disk error and got corrupted os...

reinstall windows and lost all my files...

and you know what funny is?

i'm done with this problems three times...

:)

lutfi hadi, May 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2019
  4. windows 10 really disgust

Photos App of Windows 10 is Disgusting

The photos app of windows 10 is completely disgusting. Following are the problems i am facing:

• The photos take too long time to load as compared to Windows 7 photos app (which I was using for more than 4 years).
    • The zoom feature of the 10 version is completely disgusting. I am unable to zoom.
    • The app sometimes automatically gets closed when i am trying to view something.

Are not the developers good enough to fix these small issues? Is this what users expect to see when they are actually paying hundreds of dollars?

Dipendra543, May 20, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 really disgust

1. windows 10 really disgust - Similar Threads - really disgust

2. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  3. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  4. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  6. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  7. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help: Hello, since a few weeks I frequently get disk write errors after a game crashes no matter if steam or ubisoft. I am unable to start any game after it happens and I can neither verify game files nor download/install anything on that drive and sometimes not even access the...
  9. Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help

Disk write error - I cannot help myself anymore and really need help: Hello, since a few weeks I frequently get disk write errors after a game crashes no matter if steam or ubisoft. I am unable to start any game after it happens and I can neither verify game files nor download/install anything on that drive and sometimes not even access the...
  10. i really need help to update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...