Windows 10: Windows 10 - RealTek Microphone problem

Discus and support Windows 10 - RealTek Microphone problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My microphone is too quiet on Zoom, Discord, and while playing games, even though I've set it to max volume on every app. People can't hear me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vivianne5, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Vivianne5 Win User

Windows 10 - RealTek Microphone problem

Hello, My microphone is too quiet on Zoom, Discord, and while playing games, even though I've set it to max volume on every app.

People can't hear me unless I'm talking too loud.

My microphone properties:

Realtek R

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0256&SUBSYS_10431E21&REV_1000

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0256&SUBSYS_10431E2

I already ran the ‘Hardware and Sound’ Troubleshooter and nothing changed.

About the device:

Device name DESKTOP-MT968PV

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.4 GB usable

Device ID 5B8F7039-7F92-4E35-81F0-D1C8FB2FD40E

Product ID 00330-81498-67129-AA027

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎19-‎Nov-‎20

OS build 19042.746

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

Can you please help me out with this issue?

:)

Vivianne5, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Aceman.au Win User
    Sennheiser GSP 350. Microphone stops working when I open any game

Wow, ok. I think I've fixed it by accident while fiddling around.

It appears to be the Realtek audio being the issue here. I don't use my onboard sound card as my headset is a USB headset only and my speakers are plugged into an ASUS sound card.

Step by step fix:
    • I went into recording devices
    • I enabled STEREO MIX (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Then I set that Stereo Mix as the DEFAULT DEVICE (At this point it took over both input and output devices without my permission )
    • Then set my Sennheiser headset as default recording and playback devices in their respective windows even though they both still said they were the default devices when they weren't
    Headset microphone is currently functioning while in game now. I'll update the thread if it goes again. Should I completely disable Realtek audio??? Or will windows just force it to work again?

Aceman.au, Jan 29, 2021
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Windows 10 - RealTek Microphone problem - Similar Threads - RealTek Microphone problem

2. Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems: I don't know what happened, but I uninstalled realtek audio driver to free up space, but I didn't know it would destroy my microphone's output and input. I just reinstalled realtek audio driver, but I only have the sound of my audio Output, for example I can listen to videos,...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems: I don't know what happened, but I uninstalled realtek audio driver to free up space, but I didn't know it would destroy my microphone's output and input. I just reinstalled realtek audio driver, but I only have the sound of my audio Output, for example I can listen to videos,...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. realtek high defintion audio microphon problem

realtek high defintion audio microphon problem: i got a 2 to 1 adapter for my earphone and the mic when i install the driver not working and when i uninstall it it work but i need the noise suprresion for it what should i do...
  6. Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...: Hi,I am also having an issue with my headset microphoneit has been 3 months/ the problem occured after window's scheduled/random update/before the update the microphone used to work fine/ the headphones are still working fine I have literally tried everything you can...
  7. Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console

Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console: I have to mute my Realtek microphone, otherwise my computer makes a loud noise when I close my laptop and it also makes a loud noise when I try to talk on Skype....
  8. Realtek Microphone

Realtek Microphone: My Realtek microphone is causing sporadic brief interrupts when I am speaking. Is there any setting that I can adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-microphone/c062790c-d1d2-4d58-b13a-d686f7da33e0
  9. Realtek Microphone Driver problems.

Realtek Microphone Driver problems.: Hi there! I'm having incredibly annoying problems that are system wide, my Realtek mircorphone, which I use most commonly, is incredibly quiet. This makes school, recreation with friends, etc, incredibly difficult to facilitate, and I'm slowly starting to get fed up. I try...
  10. RealTek Microphone

RealTek Microphone: Hi, I have a serious issue with the Microphone. When I plug in headphones or earphones, the microphone works and detects everything. But when I have not plugged in anything, i.e. my PC's inbuilt mic, the microphone doesn't work in any app except for the camera app. Windows...