Windows 10: Windows 10 Reboot Loop before and after Update version 1909

Discus and support Windows 10 Reboot Loop before and after Update version 1909 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; G'day, My windows version number is now 1909. I was working on a Word.docx and out of nowhere the PC restarted. Following this I did a Google search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ozdave, Feb 6, 2020.

1. ozdave Win User

Windows 10 Reboot Loop before and after Update version 1909

G'day,

My windows version number is now 1909.

I was working on a Word.docx and out of nowhere the PC restarted. Following this I did a Google search and noticed there were posts relating to this issue about Reboot Loop and Windows Updates. I looked in Windows Settings and noticed there were updates pending for version 1909, so I ran the updates thinking this may fix the problem. However, after this I continued to work on my document but the rebooting happened again.

I followed a post which recommended that I go to the MS Download Site created the installation media on a USB and when I rebooted the PC I would get a "Repair your Computer" screen. However this did not work, I didn't get that screen. I have a brand new USB 3.0 with the Media Creation tool on it. I tried to boot from it by going into the BIOS and selecting the USB as 1st priority, but this did not produce any result.

It seems that I may need to make the USB Bootable for this to work. At this stage I'm not sure how to do this, (make the USB bootable). So, at present I need to get to that "Repair your Computer" screen, but I need help in two ways:
    1) Making the USB bootable, and 2) Will this Repair screen fix the problem?

My PC I purchased in 2016 and it shipped with Windows 10 Home installed on it, I have not had a problem with it from then to now. Until this rebooting thing began to happen. It hasn't happened now for a couple of hours, perhaps with the number of reboots I have done, could they have fixed it? I would like something like a repair utility to check my system now as to whether it needs repair now? It is hard to know. Is there a repair utility out there? Is that what I need?

Your help would be appreciated Thanks.

:)

ozdave, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Window 10 update loop and I can't get it fixed.

Hi Archie,

To better assist you, follow the steps on how to Fix Endless Reboot Loop after Windows 10 Update:

• Open Settings.
    • Update & security.
    • Windows Update, and select "Check for updates".

Be informed that, an additional update will be downloaded and installed to your Windows 10 computer to fix endless reboot loop.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Julie Ram, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Reboot Loop before and after Update version 1909 - Similar Threads - Reboot Loop before

2. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update: My Windows 10 is stuck in a reboot loop after aborting Windows Update. BIOS and dual booting are still accessible indeed I am posting this question through my Ubuntu installation, but booting Windows causes the loop. The computer will turn off several seconds after the "Press...
  3. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update: My Windows 10 is stuck in a reboot loop after aborting Windows Update. BIOS and dual booting are still accessible indeed I am posting this question through my Ubuntu installation, but booting Windows causes the loop. The computer will turn off several seconds after the "Press...
  4. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Severe reboot issues in Windows 10 version 1909

Severe reboot issues in Windows 10 version 1909: Hello all... With the latest Windows 10 security update for version 1909, it would not install. It ran through the long process of installing, then rebooted, but then got the screen image that changes were being rolled back because the update did not take place. Tried it...
  6. Feature update for windows 10 version 1909 update loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Feature update for windows 10 version 1909 update loop.: Hi guys I made post a few days ago asking if should update windows 1909 and I tried it but I can't even get update to install it keeps looping. Getting things ready, downloading, installing. I tried stopping the services and renaming the software distribution folder amd the...
  7. Reboot loop after failed windows update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reboot loop after failed windows update.: My PC started an automatic update recently but it failed half way through and now it won't start up. After the windows logo appears the dots appear underneath and cycle for some time afterwards the screen goes blank then two screens reading 'attempting to recover your...
  8. Windows 10 Random Reboot Loop before and after Update version 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Random Reboot Loop before and after Update version 1909: G'day, My windows version number is now 1909. I was working on a Word.docx and out of nowhere the PC restarted. Following this I did a Google search and noticed there were posts relating to this issue about Reboot Loop and Windows Updates. I looked in Windows Settings and...
  9. Stuck in a reboot loop after windows 10 update

Stuck in a reboot loop after windows 10 update: My Lenovo laptop is stuck in a loop after trying to install a windows 10 update. The Lenovo icon comes on, then the spinning wheel then Attempting to..... then Restoring from previous version... then the Lenovo icon etc. I have tried leaving the machine run doing this for...
  10. PC reboot loop after update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    PC reboot loop after update to Windows 10: Good morning everyone, I was using a machine with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, and it was working perfect till the day I upgraded to Windows 10. First, I had a few problems during the update, probably due to the not updated (with the last drivers) nVidia card. My specs:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update version 1909 0% no reboot

2. windows 1909 update fails reboots after bios

3. updade 1909 loop

4. after update 1909 ask me disk reboot,
  5. windows version 1909 boot loop,
  6. windows update 1909 shows windows logo when rebooting,
  7. windows 10 1909 update loop