Windows 10: windows 10 rebooting takes lot of time and windows taskbar not responsive

Discus and support windows 10 rebooting takes lot of time and windows taskbar not responsive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sir, I have windows 10 PC. It is observed that it takes a lot of time when i reboot it after shutdown, sometimes around half an hour to 1 hour.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SANDEEPVOHRA, Oct 2, 2018.

1. windows 10 rebooting takes lot of time and windows taskbar not responsive

Dear Sir,

I have windows 10 PC. It is observed that it takes a lot of time when i reboot it after shutdown, sometimes around half an hour to 1 hour. Screen appears complete black and blue sometimes. Another problem is that windows taskbar is not responsive so it becomes difficult to shut down using normal techniques. Please help.

:)

SANDEEPVOHRA, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

windows 10 rebooting takes lot of time and windows taskbar not responsive

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

After you reserve Windows 10, it now gives cute little reminders in Windows Update and on taskbar...

windows 10 rebooting takes lot of time and windows taskbar not responsive reserved-png.png

95Viper, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 rebooting takes lot of time and windows taskbar not responsive

1. windows 10 rebooting takes lot of time and windows taskbar not responsive - Similar Threads - rebooting takes lot

2. Reverting Windows 11 back to Windows 10 is taking a lot of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting Windows 11 back to Windows 10 is taking a lot of time: I installed Windows 11 recently and I am trying to revert back to Windows 10 within a week but it has been over 2 hours of laptop constantly restarting over and over again and I'm concerned if it will/already has affected my laptop's data. Can someone help me find out what's...
  3. Reverting Windows 11 back to Windows 10 is taking a lot of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reverting Windows 11 back to Windows 10 is taking a lot of time: I installed Windows 11 recently and I am trying to revert back to Windows 10 within a week but it has been over 2 hours of laptop constantly restarting over and over again and I'm concerned if it will/already has affected my laptop's data. Can someone help me find out what's...
  4. Display taking a lot of time to appear!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display taking a lot of time to appear!: Hi friends. I need help. I recently purchased a PC with the original Windows 10 Pro. It was running smoothly until an update happened. The PC still runs very smoothly without any issues, but it is taking a lot of time for the display to appear. Once, it appears, everything is...
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responsive: Hey all, just randomly last night my I left my PC idle for about 10 minutes (with a chrome window open ). To my surprise, my mouse was unresponsive when clicking on my taskbar I couldn't click any of the icons. Strangely enough I can click things on chrome perfectly fine....
  6. hpz12 takes a lot of cpu time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hpz12 takes a lot of cpu time: The driver HPZ12 takes up a lot of CPU time. How do I gain control of that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hpz12-takes-a-lot-of-cpu-time/091232a0-1d41-454a-a7a7-da5fadbe3b1b
  7. WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN: I have a new hp laptop having windows 10 with intel i3 7 th gen 4gb ram. it will take a lot of time to respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-takes-lot-of-time-to-boot-shutdown/20cc21c9-eb8b-4f4c-8f09-28120946779d
  8. refresh takes a lot of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    refresh takes a lot of time: Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC. I have tried several measures but for no use. Could you suggest something more technical and deep rooted? Please help me out here......
  9. Windows 10 black screen and takes a lot of time to boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 black screen and takes a lot of time to boot: I did the windows 10 update in july and caused black screen and cursor after i login and can't open task manager. I tried to search online for fixes but nothing worked, but if leave my pc with black acreen for about 20-15 mins it disappears slowly desktop and all icons start...
  10. Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar talking a lot of time to load: It's incredible but it takes 10 minutes to load and sometimes still gets frozen. Also, there is no Network icon and it's enabled. I check my adapter and it's working just fine. Icon shows up in lock screen. My network is not present in adapter settings [img] 81703