Windows 10: Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization

Discus and support Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This happens often with new laptops and transferred laptops that get configured for users. When we upgrade/transfer users to new/existing laptops we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WernerHer_080, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization

This happens often with new laptops and transferred laptops that get configured for users.

When we upgrade/transfer users to new/existing laptops we have to download all their emails back from office 365 exchange online.

Some mailboxes are huge and due to the speed restriction that we have to o365 in this country emails just take long and users can't use their metered devices for those large mailboxes, and we cant download them during the day because it would slow down the rest of the company email or even other microsoft services.

Thus we leave the newly installed laptops overnight to download all emails and fully download all needed windows updates rather than slowing down the company during the day with this slow process, but only to find that we have to download all emails again because windows 10 does not care whether we still have other programs open that also needs updating as well, it just closes everything and install the updates it requires and leaves you at the logon screen.

We the people lost the power to stop reboots from happening with windows 10 and it is what it is, sure I can do some registry tweaks or even disable some services but it defeats the object of control from the owner of the devices.

If a software can just reboot when the software feels like it without any control from the owner, correct me if I'm wrong in the old days those software were seen as viruses.

At lease give us some button to delay reboots for 12/24 hours I don't think we can prep any laptop in 30 mins anymore because of downloads.
    I'm just venting about my loss of power it was nice having it while it lasted,
    I'm I alone on this?

Do you have a solution for this yet?

:)

WernerHer_080, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization

Major BUG: GPU-Z causes Windows 10 PC to hard lock

I am a proud beta tester of GPU-Z! Also, I have suggested many features/new functions over the years, many of which were implemented by GPU-Z author. *Smile Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization :)
    So, I like GPU-Z and do not want to use anything else for this.

Could be not GPU-Z, in fact. Maybe a combination of those latest AMD Radeon drivers+my Windows 10 being Insider Preview.
    MY Windows 10 OS is the Insider Preview kind, maybe I should have mentioned that.

RE Core Temp, I have translated it into Bulgarian, and also suggested some new features, implemented by author (for Core Temp, just a few - less than those I suggested for GPU-Z). *Smile Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization :)
    So, likewise I like it and do not want to stop using it. *Wink Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization ;)

Thema:

Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization

1. Windows 10 Reboots Without Authorization - Similar Threads - Reboots Without Authorization

2. Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled: I am at my last straw. This problem appears around community multiple times and no real solution has been given. OP`s usually just disappear. I have tried all suggestions. From driver updates, fresh installs, PSU swap, UPS swap, power cable swap, even replaced CPU cooler.PC...
  3. Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled: I am at my last straw. This problem appears around community multiple times and no real solution has been given. OP`s usually just disappear. I have tried all suggestions. From driver updates, fresh installs, PSU swap, UPS swap, power cable swap, even replaced CPU cooler.PC...
  4. Windows 10 reboots without error Automatic reboot disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can windows 10 upgrade to windows 11 without admin authority?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can windows 10 upgrade to windows 11 without admin authority?: We have a domain controller and they can not even install anything without admin authority. But one of our customers self-upgraded to Windows 11 without admin authority. Does this make sense? If it makes sense, how do you avoid this issue in the future?...
  6. Can windows 10 upgrade to windows 11 without admin authority?

Can windows 10 upgrade to windows 11 without admin authority?: We have a domain controller and they can not even install anything without admin authority. But one of our customers self-upgraded to Windows 11 without admin authority. Does this make sense? If it makes sense, how do you avoid this issue in the future?...
  7. Can windows 10 upgrade to windows 11 without admin authority?

8. Credit card charged without authorization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit card charged without authorization: I got charged on my credit card for a subscription that I don’t have. I would like it refunded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charged-without-authorization/4d446e6c-2a8d-4e50-a4db-ec5203e9a26d
  9. Credit card charged without authorization

Credit card charged without authorization: I got charged on my credit card for a subscription that I don’t have. I would like it refunded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charged-without-authorization/4d446e6c-2a8d-4e50-a4db-ec5203e9a26d
  10. Windows 10 rebooting without asking

Windows 10 rebooting without asking: For the nth time my Windows 10 box was rebooted lat night, without my permission, costing my n hours of work, and after I had followed every single thread and set every possible configuration, policy, and registry setting I could find the last time this happened. I did just...