Windows 10: Windows 10 recent update leaves my all in one pc with a blue screen of death and will not...

Discus and support Windows 10 recent update leaves my all in one pc with a blue screen of death and will not... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there, I am having some major issues with a recent update that has left my HP All in One PC with a blue screen stating the following: Recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CobyMcFadden, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 recent update leaves my all in one pc with a blue screen of death and will not...

Hello there, I am having some major issues with a recent update that has left my HP All in One PC with a blue screen stating the following: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000f. It then lists some options to try and recover it, but none of them seem to work. I have even went as far as to completely replace the drive with a brand new drive and reinstalled windows which works fine until update 1803 hits and begins the restart/upgrade process. Then the computer shuts off and when restarted I get the above message. My PC configuration is as follows on the following link and has an I3 processor with 8GB ram:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02977202

HELP! I have reinstalled windows 3 x already but this update keeps trying to install itself and leaves the unit unusable.

I have taken pictures of the actual message that displays as well as the options it gives to "repair" it that do not work. I am pulling out my hair!

:)

CobyMcFadden, Dec 28, 2018

2. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ath-bsod/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 28, 2018
  4. iuppiter Win User

Windows 10 recent update leaves my all in one pc with a blue screen of death and will not...

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Windows 10 recent update leaves my all in one pc with a blue screen of death and will not... [​IMG]

iuppiter, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 recent update leaves my all in one pc with a blue screen of death and will not...

1. Windows 10 recent update leaves my all in one pc with a blue screen of death and will not... - Similar Threads - recent update leaves

2. forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...: After receiving recent update I'm now getting a blue screen error. I can't uninstall the update because I can't remember my password because I only use a pin normally to get into my account. I have access to my Microsoft account on my phone and I have my authenticator app on...
  3. forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...: After receiving recent update I'm now getting a blue screen error. I can't uninstall the update because I can't remember my password because I only use a pin normally to get into my account. I have access to my Microsoft account on my phone and I have my authenticator app on...
  4. forgot my password to windows and the recent update has caused the blue screen of death...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”: Hi anyone that can help me with this problem. A few days ago I was downloading something on my PC and then suddenly my computer just crashed and the “Blue Screen Of Death” appeared. I looked through tutorials on Youtube to solve it but I still can’t because Windows isn’t...
  6. My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is stuck in the “Blue Screen Of Death”: Hi anyone that can help me with this problem. A few days ago I was downloading something on my PC and then suddenly my computer just crashed and the “Blue Screen Of Death” appeared. I looked through tutorials on Youtube to solve it but I still can’t because Windows isn’t...
  7. Any news on an update to stop the recent blue-screens-of-death ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any news on an update to stop the recent blue-screens-of-death ?: I've got two Windows 10 machines, one is 1.5 years old and the other 5 years old and both came with Windows 10. During the life of both machines, up until a month ago, neither had ever crashed BSOD. In the last month or so, both of them have started crashing, around once a...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death on my PC

Blue Screen Of Death on my PC: Hello Microsoft Community, Since an Windows Update in February ,my pc has been having a lot of problems, one of them is the Blue Screen Of Death with the error ''PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'' . Everytime I install windows updates, and resart the PC it shows this error,...
  9. recent Windows 10 update - blue screen of death on laptop - NO OPTIONS OR YOUTUBE TUTORIALS...

recent Windows 10 update - blue screen of death on laptop - NO OPTIONS OR YOUTUBE TUTORIALS...: i did the recent Windows 10 update and now my laptop wont work - I have the blue screen of death as I have seen it called - I have tried every option and nothing has worked - my life is on this laptop - it worked fine before the update - not of the options it gives you when...
  10. Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update: Unfixable blue screen of death... After the new update, the update got rid of my sound drivers for some reason. I troubleshot it many times but unfortunately, I didn't have any luck. I needed to reinstall it manually but here's where the problems come. I installed the right...