Windows 10: Windows 10 recent update will not print to my HP printer

Discus and support Windows 10 recent update will not print to my HP printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft upgraded my windows 10 to Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 two days ago and now I cannot print to my HP ENVY 7640 Printer. Any suggested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CecilRhude, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 recent update will not print to my HP printer

Microsoft upgraded my windows 10 to Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 two days ago and now I cannot print to my HP ENVY 7640 Printer. Any suggested solutions.

:)

CecilRhude, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Zaki_j Win User

HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline and there is a delay in printing.

1. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

HP Print and Scan Doctor is an application software from HP that can help you eliminate any issues with your HP Printer or Scanner Devices. If you are having commons problem with your HP printer or scanner
    you can download, install and run HP Print and Scan Doctor Utility to easily scan for the error and troubleshoot them automatically.

Method 1:

Step 1: I suggest you download and run the
    HP Print and Scan Doctor and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2: I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Method 2:

If your printer is slow to print, I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions from
    HP Printers - Slow Printing (Windows)

Additional Information:

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027988/windows-10-change-a-printers-status-from-offline-to-online

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Apr 2, 2020
  3. cscag Win User
    HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print

I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a couple of weeks ago. At that time, I re-installed the HP printer s'ware as it popped up during/after the Windows 10 update. In fact, I installed twice as first attempt didn't complete. I was able to print, however,
    it took a lengthy time to do so. Then yesterday, I got the "O/L" msg, it stayed on for about a minute, then it dropped & the printing msg appeared & the print process started. It prints one line of text, pauses, then prints second line, etc until document
    printed.

With Windows 7, there would be a short delay when I hit Print, the print connect msg would pop up & the printer initiated printing continuously w/o any pause/delay.

cscag, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 recent update will not print to my HP printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 recent update will not print to my HP printer

1. Windows 10 recent update will not print to my HP printer - Similar Threads - recent update print

2. hp printer will not print color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  3. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  4. HP printer isn’t printing

HP printer isn’t printing: I am using PC running Windows 10 and an old printer HP Laserjet 1018. I had to install drivers so that this printer could work with Windows 10. When I open a document in MS Word 2016 and then click on Print, it is not printing. Under "status", I see "printer - error". I...
  5. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  6. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Hp printer not printing wirelessly: Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. Thank you....
  7. Unable to print to networked printer after recent Windows 10 update

Unable to print to networked printer after recent Windows 10 update: Prior to the Windows 10 updates on 19 July (1) and 20 July (2) I was able to print from my HP laptop to the networked HP printer. Since the update that functionality has ceased. Running troubleshooter has not resolved the issue nor have I found anything in reviewing...
  8. Print spooler with HP Printer

Print spooler with HP Printer: My Notebook cannot print any longer on HP. I still can with Brother. It seems an issue relevant to the spooler. All updates done. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler-with-hp-printer/d69e37c8-a7fa-4744-a77e-9a95d8198faf
  9. My laptop will not print on my HP printer

My laptop will not print on my HP printer: My laptop (Windows 10) will not print on my HP printer. Msg says it is offline. However, iPads etc work fine and my laptop WILL print test pages OK so I know the wi-fi is working. Any ideas please....
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...