Windows 10: Windows 10 recently installed possible graphics card problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 recently installed possible graphics card problem. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So I recently installed windows 10 and after it went through all of its installs and what have you it logged my account in and started. To load every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Siraximus, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Siraximus Win User

Windows 10 recently installed possible graphics card problem.

So I recently installed windows 10 and after it went through all of its installs and what have you it logged my account in and started. To load every thing on my desktop and it would refresh my monitor and I though that it was OK because I though that it was refreshing to display all the things it loaded however it had been refreshing for quite some time so I restarted my PC it logged me in and I saw my nvidia and I thought I fixed it but the notification left and my PC started to refresh again and this is driving me insane can some one tell my why my computer won't stop refreshing? Is it because its loading things or is it not compatible. With my graphics card? Also I'm typing this on my iPad because I can't do anything on my PC
    Anything help appreciated thanks

:)

Siraximus, Aug 9, 2015
  2. MauroOC Win User

Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 problems detecting a new graphic card

Hi,

I want to install Windows 10 on PC (Win7), initially was not possible because the Nvidia graphics card was not supported by drivers. I replaced the old graphics card installing a supported card drivers. The problem is the control performed by Windows 10
    before starting Setup detects the presence of old graphics card and blocks the update. What can I do so Windows 10 Installer update detect information about new graphics card currently in use?

MauroOC, Aug 9, 2015
  3. ATI Mobility Radeon HD4200 series drivers

Hi, I have the same problem to my 3 PCs with 3 processors e 3 graphics cards different but all 3 AMDs (amd HD4200, HD 6670, R5 230)

After installing an update last week for Windows 10 the only resolution allowed is 1024x768 and the graphic card are not recognized.

This happens apparently only with amd cards not too recent but perfectly working before the update.

On 2 computers run Windows 10 64 1703, on the other pc run Windows 10 64 1709.

I think this is a serious problem which must be resolved as soon as possible from Microsoft.

Davide Rossi, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Petey7 Win User

Please update your system specs with more details. Also, make sure you have the newest NVidia graphics driver from their website.

Petey7, Aug 10, 2015
  5. Siraximus Win User
    I did when I had windows 8.1 but I cant do anythung on my pc other than ctrl alt delete and the options within that

Siraximus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 recently installed possible graphics card problem. - Similar Threads - recently installed possible

2. Graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card problem: performed a new windows 10 install, now graphic card won't connect to smart tv or visa versa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-problem/61eeab8f-eb6b-4581-8205-a1e379bc6c69
  3. problem on graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  4. problem on graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  5. Graphic Card problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Card problems: I have been having problems in the past week making me unable to use my graphic card. I have been looking throughout posts and other websites and haven't been able to solve the issue. I'm very confused because I haven't had any problems with my GPU since I got 6 months ago. I...
  6. Problem installing Nvidia graphics card driver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem installing Nvidia graphics card driver in Windows 10: Hi, I installed Windows 10 and tried to install my graphics card driverNVidia GeForce 9500GT, but I did not succeed! I also saw the questions of other users on this site who had my problem, but none of the solutions worked for me. Further Details: CPU-Z can detect my...
  7. graphic card problem

graphic card problem: hi I had problem with my graphic card settings the graphic card working properly but in windows its not showing the graphic card in display setting and also in task manager [ATTACH] 2 to 3 days before this was showing graphic card geforge 710...
  8. Graphic Card problem

Graphic Card problem: My problem is that update my graphics card in a fairly old computer, approximately 2010, then the screen went black, when the screen returned to show images the resolution changed to 1024 x 768, (I must clarify that my resolution was the most high left in windows 10), and I...
  9. Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card: I am experiencing slight performance issues when my graphics card is turned on. Programs (most noticeably firefox) are slower to launch, windows file explore is slower when launched from the taskbar (start menu launch works fine), and some folders with a lot of files are...
  10. Graphic card problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic card problems: Bought a used Asus EN210 and when installed found the driver keeps freezing the pc (windows 10). I regularly get a popup telling me that is what is happening.... So I bought another card, a Zotac GT218 which does the same. It turns out both of these are basically Nvidia...