Windows 10: Windows 10 recorder problem

Discus and support Windows 10 recorder problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I use windows 10 screen recorder sine 2 years. After I updated my windows to the latest version 1809. When I clock on Turn mic on by Default it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D3sForEver, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 recorder problem

Hi,

I use windows 10 screen recorder sine 2 years.

After I updated my windows to the latest version 1809.

When I clock on Turn mic on by Default it keeps resetting it self after I join a game and it doesn`t record my microphone.

Any solutions?

Thanks

:)

D3sForEver, Mar 8, 2019

2. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 recorder problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 recorder problem

1. Windows 10 recorder problem - Similar Threads - recorder problem

2. Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder": Hello,As part of an ongoing lawsuit, I need to produce certain content available in public domain. However, while producing I need to ensure the authenticity of the content submitted.For that purpose, I am thinking to use "Problem Step Recorder" to generate step by step...
  3. Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder": Hello,As part of an ongoing lawsuit, I need to produce certain content available in public domain. However, while producing I need to ensure the authenticity of the content submitted.For that purpose, I am thinking to use "Problem Step Recorder" to generate step by step...
  4. How do I use Problem Steps Recorder *.MHTML files in Microsoft Community Forums?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use Problem Steps Recorder *.MHTML files in Microsoft Community Forums?: I spent all this time a few weeks ago using Problem Steps Recorder and couldn't upload it to Microsoft Community Forums. This makes me sad, considering I am tired of using my Hypercam or Bandicam and uploading it to YouTube to show the people trying to help me....
  5. How do I use Problem Steps Recorder *.MHTML files in Microsoft Community Forums?

How do I use Problem Steps Recorder *.MHTML files in Microsoft Community Forums?: I spent all this time a few weeks ago using Problem Steps Recorder and couldn't upload it to Microsoft Community Forums. This makes me sad, considering I am tired of using my Hypercam or Bandicam and uploading it to YouTube to show the people trying to help me....
  6. Problem recording audio streams

Problem recording audio streams: I haven't encountered this problem on my older Toshiba machines running Win 10. I'm trying to get my Win 11 Dell to record streaming audio using Audiograbber, which has always worked well for me for at least a decade. I selected my sound card as input, start a stream playing,...
  7. Problem recording audio streams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem recording audio streams: I haven't encountered this problem on my older Toshiba machines running Win 10. I'm trying to get my Win 11 Dell to record streaming audio using Audiograbber, which has always worked well for me for at least a decade. I selected my sound card as input, start a stream playing,...
  8. I have recently bought a mini pc to use for audio recording but with awful latency problems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently bought a mini pc to use for audio recording but with awful latency problems...: .It's an AMD ryzen 9 with 32MB DDR5 ram, and 2 SDDs . I run at best performance settings, I have blocked windows cpu throtting in the registry, I have the most up to date ASIO drivers, for my Focusrite Clarett 4+, I have removed the realteck audio drivers, and I am tearing my...
  9. I have recently bought a mini pc to use for audio recording but with awful latency problems...

I have recently bought a mini pc to use for audio recording but with awful latency problems...: .It's an AMD ryzen 9 with 32MB DDR5 ram, and 2 SDDs . I run at best performance settings, I have blocked windows cpu throtting in the registry, I have the most up to date ASIO drivers, for my Focusrite Clarett 4+, I have removed the realteck audio drivers, and I am tearing my...
  10. Windows 7 Sound Recorder - Playback problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Sound Recorder - Playback problem: I have recorded a short clip from internet radio 4 onto my Windows 7 PC which normally has no problem with audio recordings. I have followed the instructions and help advice for "Sound Recorder", but the basic problem remains: I can see the visual playback in the Windows...