Windows 10: Windows 10 recording tab freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 recording tab freezes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to adjust the settings one of my mics in the recording tab in the sound settings. But for some reason it freezes on that specific tab. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by farrar111, Aug 7, 2020.

1. farrar111 Win User

Windows 10 recording tab freezes

I want to adjust the settings one of my mics in the recording tab in the sound settings. But for some reason it freezes on that specific tab. The Playback, Sounds, and Communications tabs work fine. I've already tried updating the drivers of my audio devices. It still doesn't work. Please help.

:)

farrar111, Aug 7, 2020

2. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 recording tab freezes - Similar Threads - recording tab freezes

2. Recording tab freezes, microphone causing crashes of programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording tab freezes, microphone causing crashes of programs: Hello, I have a problem with the microphone. When I am in the game overwatch and try to use the mic the game crashes and I need to ctrl+alt+del an kill it. After this crash the sound device stops working completely and I need to restart the PC. But the restart doesn't want...
  3. Recording tab keeps freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recording tab keeps freezes: So I recently noticed that my mic doesn't pick up any sound at all. I swap it with another mic, restart my pc, try to update my drivers. Then I open Control Panel search 'Sound' and click on change sound card settings and I noticed that when I on the recording tab it freezes...
  4. Windows 10 recording tab freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 recording tab freezes: I want to adjust the settings one of my mics in the recording tab in the sound settings. But for some reason it freezes on that specific tab. The Playback, Sounds, and Communications tabs work fine. I've already tried updating the drivers of my audio devices. It still doesn't...
  5. Recording tab freezes windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recording tab freezes windows 10: I'm having trouble with my USB microphone and I was trying to go in sound settings when the recording tab in the sound would just freeze when ever I go into it. I can't close it or anything, have to close it with task manger. Anyone know a fix for this I've tried updating...
  6. Windowed tab freezing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windowed tab freezing.: Most of the games, when i'm on full screen, they run normaly, but when i put then on windowed screen or small screen, the screen just freezes until its back on full screen, when its frozen, i can put inputs in the game but i wont see what i'm doing....
  7. where is the recording tab

where is the recording tab: where is the recording tab? if it is in the Media Player, where is it located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-recording-tab/dab39aeb-7685-4476-86fd-5f90d1b625b7
  8. My windows sound recording tab is wrong.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows sound recording tab is wrong.: Hello, I uninstalled a program and it uninstalled the files, but the program is still on the recording tab, please someone help me fix this problem.[ATTACH]...
  9. External microphone not showing in the Recording tab

External microphone not showing in the Recording tab: My Windows 10 laptop is not recognizing any external microphones. I have two headsets: a Bluetooth one and one for an audio jack. Both headsets work correctly on other devices. When I connect the headsets to my computer, I can hear audio, but the microphones do not work....
  10. Windows 10 Recording devices tab freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Recording devices tab freezes: Hi! Recently when i open Manage audio devices and i go to recording devices the tab does not respont to anything. I did never have this problem before and its annoying because i cant turn the backround noise remove. Pls can anyone help me?...