Windows 10: windows 10 recovery and boot error.

Discus and support windows 10 recovery and boot error. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On insertion of new 4gb ddr3 crucial ram identical in all the specification to the one installed to my inspiron 5559, windows shows error YOUR PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anshgupta1, Aug 24, 2019.

1. windows 10 recovery and boot error.

On insertion of new 4gb ddr3 crucial ram identical in all the specification to the one installed to my inspiron 5559, windows shows error

YOUR PC NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED

THE OPERATING SYSTEM COULD NOT BE LOADED BECAUSE A CRITICAL SYSTEM DRIVER IS MISSING OR CONTAING ERROR

ERROR CODE 0XC0000017

I HAVE TRIED STARTUP SETTING BUT IT ALSO DID NOT WORK .

INDIVIDUALLY BOTH RAM ARE WORKING BUT TOGETHER THEY ARE SHOWING THESE ERRORS PLEASE HELP .

:)

anshgupta1, Aug 24, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

How does Windows boot to advanced recovery option e.g. command prompt?

- that gives me a 454 'Unexpected error' This tells me that the BCD is partially corrupted.

The commands: shutdown.exe /r /o /f /t 00
    or: %SystemRoot%\System32\Cmd.exe /c reagentc /boottore&shutdown /r /f /t 00
    should boot into Recovery if everything is configured correctly.
    FYI, If Windows is configured correctly:
    1. If Reagentc is disabled, you still can get into Recovery but with limited options.
    2. If Reagentc is enabled, you'll get all options.
    3. If you boot Windows using Recovery USB stick, You'll get into Recovery with couple of options missing.

Here's my suggestion if you want to try:
    OPTION 1: Will save the trouble of re-install Windows.

1. Download the image of my first 3 partitions (450MB Recovery, 100 MB EFI partition, and 16MB unformatted primary)
      EFI_Boot-00-00.7z - Google Drive
    2. Run Macrium and restore the image from step 1, overwriting your existing 1st three partitions, leaving C alone.
    3. Delete the 490MB Recovery partition.
    4. From Macrium, run fix boot problems.
    5. Reboot. Open Admin command prompt then run Reagentc /info to make sure that it is enabled. If not, enable it.
      if failed to enable, reboot and try again.
    OPTION 2: Assuming you've already had Windows backup with Macrium.

1. Wipe out the first 5 parttiions. (450MB, 100MB, 16MB, C Drive, 480MB)
    2. Fresh install Windows 10
    3. Restore C drive from backup image, run fix boot problems
    4. repeat step 5 from OPTION 1 above.

topgundcp, Aug 24, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. windows 10 recovery and boot error.

Windows 10 -Update-Blue screen-FAT_FILE_SYSTEM error-Booting-Infinite-loop-Recovery-Env-not-showing up

Hi,

I understand that you are getting a blue screen error getting “blue screen-FAT_FILE_SYSTEM error is blocking”. I will certainly assist you.

This issue might have occurred when the boot files are missing or corrupted.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
      • bootrec /fixmbr
      • bootrec /fixboot
      • bootrec /scanos
      • bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft
    cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 recovery and boot error.

1. windows 10 recovery and boot error. - Similar Threads - recovery boot error

2. Windows 10 original boot logo recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 original boot logo recovery: Hey, I am using windows 10 latest version. When I start my computer GIGABYTE logo appears and then circle moves beyond it. I don't know how did this happened but I want to change this to original windows 10 boot logo, I am using GIGABYTE motherboard...
  3. Windows 10 USB boot recovery not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 USB boot recovery not working: Hello, My laptop stopped working recently so I downloaded and ran the windows 10 recovery tool, it worked perfectly the first time but after a while the laptop stopped working again, this time when I boot up the usb recovery tool, it still shows the blue windows logo but it...
  4. Windows 10 boots into automatic recovery for no reason

Windows 10 boots into automatic recovery for no reason: Almost every time when I turn off my PC for longer period and turn it back on again Windows 10 will boot into automatic startup repair instead of booting normally. Pressing continue in startup recovery it continues to boot normally as it was supposed to in the first place....
  5. Windows 10 boot loop data recovery

Windows 10 boot loop data recovery: About 3 weeks ago I was using my laptop just fine. It started to launch quite slowely but I didn't think much of it. Later that evening I tried to reboot the laptop, it froze completely at the desktop with just chrome opened. It was frozen for about 10 minutes when I turned...
  6. Windows 10 boots to Windows Recovery Environment

Windows 10 boots to Windows Recovery Environment: I have Microsoft Surface Book that came with Windows 10 installed. I bought this laptop in USA and currently I am in India. There was some automatic windows update that required a restart. As soon as I restarted it went into recovery mode. Does it have to do with restarting...
  7. Window 10 open in recovery boot menu

Window 10 open in recovery boot menu: how can i get lenovo running win10 out of recovery boot menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-open-in-recovery-boot-menu/a0b197f9-d973-488d-9b7b-1718084d6464
  8. Windows 10 will only boot into recovery

Windows 10 will only boot into recovery: Hi, I have a dual boot laptop running Windows 10 alongside Ubuntu, and for no apparent reason, I am suddenly unable to boot into Windows 10, it just goes straight into recovery. I can still boot into Ubuntu and access the Windows 10 drives, and everything looks fine. The...
  9. recovery boot configuration data error

in Windows 10 Support
    recovery boot configuration data error: Hi guys, so my hp probook has come up with this error code 0xc000000f saying the boot configuration data for pc is missing or contains errors. Will need to use recovery tools. How do I fix this problem? My pc doesn't have a cd drive but I have the discs. Please could someone...
  10. Windows 10 Recovery Boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Recovery Boot loop: Was setting up a new laptop and managed to pick up a hijacker virus. Booted to safe mode by checking the box in msconfig to boot to safemode. While in safe mode I was unsuccessful in dealing with hijacker. I decided that being barely into setting up new laptop, I might as...