Windows 10: Windows 10 Recovery Assistance

Discus and support Windows 10 Recovery Assistance in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, recently my computer got blue screened and I was trying to find a solution to the problem. After doing some research I concluded that I needed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Littleyoshifan0, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Recovery Assistance

Hi, recently my computer got blue screened and I was trying to find a solution to the problem. After doing some research I concluded that I needed to put windows 10 installation media on a USB and to reinstall windows on my computer, I have done so but my computer wouldnt recognise this as having the installation media after i selected the usb as the boot drive, I then figured out it is either because the esd is over 4gb or the whole thing is over 4gb, so i tried to fin a way to split the file. I downloaded a program called split winISO but i concluded it must only be for iso files. I then tried to convert the esd to an iso file but doing that has provided me with an error. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me what im doing wrong or give me some guidance to point me in the right direction. I am also currently doing the DvD option in the windows installation media program to hope that yields better results but until that is done, help on this would be great.

submitted by /u/Littleyoshifan0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Littleyoshifan0, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 24, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Windows 10 Recovery Assistance partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Recovery Assistance

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Recovery Assistance

1. Windows 10 Recovery Assistance - Similar Threads - Recovery Assistance

2. Account Recovery Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Recovery Assistance: Hi,We're trying to recover my wife's Microsoft Account and completed the Account Recovery Form yesterday around 14.00 GMT but have not received a reply yet to the email address we provided - how can I follow this up with the Microsoft Account Team?Regards,Richard...
  3. Account Recovery Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Recovery Assistance: Hi,We're trying to recover my wife's Microsoft Account and completed the Account Recovery Form yesterday around 14.00 GMT but have not received a reply yet to the email address we provided - how can I follow this up with the Microsoft Account Team?Regards,Richard...
  4. Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..

Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..: BitLocker asks for a recovery key, which was obtained but refused to be accepted on a laptop with replaced motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-laptop-motherboard-failed-was-replaced-recovery/4ed770d8-d6fd-408d-bc91-b63ded612e2c
  5. Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Laptop motherboard failed, was replaced. Recovery key does not work. Please assist..: BitLocker asks for a recovery key, which was obtained but refused to be accepted on a laptop with replaced motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-laptop-motherboard-failed-was-replaced-recovery/4ed770d8-d6fd-408d-bc91-b63ded612e2c
  6. I can't UNINSTALL SaRA Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant on Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't UNINSTALL SaRA Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant on Windows 11 home: Windows 11 Home, 23H2Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS with Radeon Graphics, 3.20 GHzRAM: 16,0 GBSystem type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor----------------------------------------------------------------------I already have SaRA Microsoft Support and Recovery...
  7. I can't UNINSTALL SaRA Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant on Windows 11 home

I can't UNINSTALL SaRA Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant on Windows 11 home: Windows 11 Home, 23H2Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS with Radeon Graphics, 3.20 GHzRAM: 16,0 GBSystem type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor----------------------------------------------------------------------I already have SaRA Microsoft Support and Recovery...
  8. Urgent: Seeking Assistance with Missing BitLocker Recovery Key - Active device missing in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent: Seeking Assistance with Missing BitLocker Recovery Key - Active device missing in...: Hello Microsoft community,I'm hoping someone can help me solve an urgent problem with my BitLocker-protected hard drive. Recently, one of my active devices, containing crucial BitLocker recovery keys, disappeared from my Office 365 account I trusted MS 365, so I kept the...
  9. Urgent: Seeking Assistance with Missing BitLocker Recovery Key - Active device missing in...

Urgent: Seeking Assistance with Missing BitLocker Recovery Key - Active device missing in...: Hello Microsoft community,I'm hoping someone can help me solve an urgent problem with my BitLocker-protected hard drive. Recently, one of my active devices, containing crucial BitLocker recovery keys, disappeared from my Office 365 account I trusted MS 365, so I kept the...
  10. Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant

Disk Drive was gone after SupportAssist OS Recovery Assistant: Hello,My name is Jefri. I made 3 partitions on my Dell Laptop hard drive: OS C:, Data D: and Multimedia E:. The OS was suddenly crashed when I tried to move some files to external hard disk. After clicking on the available options, I ended up using SupportAssist OS Recovery...