Windows 10: Windows 10 recovery because the System Registry files are missing, what do I do?

Discus and support Windows 10 recovery because the System Registry files are missing, what do I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TurtleBeatch [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TurtleBeatch, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 recovery because the System Registry files are missing, what do I do?

/u/TurtleBeatch, Feb 20, 2021

2. Unable to create System Repair Disc with some files missing on Windows 10

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about creating a repair disc on your computer. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • How exactly are you trying to create System Repair Disc?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the SFC scan as System File Checker utility in Windows allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about creating a recovery drive and check if it helps.

Create a recovery drive

For more information refer:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and with the required information. We will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2021
  4. jonogden1 Win User

Windows 10 recovery because the System Registry files are missing, what do I do?

system registry file missing or corrupt

I have an old vostro 3360 and when i turn it on i get the following

winsdows failed to start

blah blah

File: \windows\system32\config\system

windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing or corrupt

I dont have a recovery disc. How can I fix this??

jonogden1, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 recovery because the System Registry files are missing, what do I do?

1. Windows 10 recovery because the System Registry files are missing, what do I do? - Similar Threads - recovery System Registry

2. Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Tried booting up my system only for it to be running in an automatic repair loop could not even get into windows. Tried to rebuild the boot but now when it starts up I get this bsod saying the windows registry file is missing/corrupt windows\system32\config\systemRan chkdsk...
  3. Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Tried booting up my system only for it to be running in an automatic repair loop could not even get into windows. Tried to rebuild the boot but now when it starts up I get this bsod saying the windows registry file is missing/corrupt windows\system32\config\systemRan chkdsk...
  4. What is this file doing in my registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this file doing in my registry?: Hello Microsoft Support Team,I am a little too computer malware precautious. While I was scrolling down my regedit I saw this file referred in the picture below as "Anzu". Any idea what this is?Regards,Techno...
  5. What is this file doing in my registry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this file doing in my registry?: Hello Microsoft Support Team,I am a little too computer malware precautious. While I was scrolling down my regedit I saw this file referred in the picture below as "Anzu". Any idea what this is?Regards,Techno...
  6. Registry Edit Mistake - Files unavailable. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Registry Edit Mistake - Files unavailable. What do I do?: Hello,Recently I got upset that the name of a user on this computer my computer was a hand-me-down - of which I am the only current user - was not accurate to my name in real life. After looking up methods to remedy this, I got tired, and went into Registry Edit to attempt to...
  7. Windows search not working because of missing or corrupted files. what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows search not working because of missing or corrupted files. what should i do?: i looked for solutions online and troubleshooting seems to be screwed too. are there any programs i can use as an alternative or somewhere i can download the missing files from? i don't want to do a re-install as i would lose data that is important to me submitted by...
  8. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Hi everyone, Every time i boot up my pc (Hp Compaq) it goes to the windows boot manager and presents me with this File: \Windows\system32\config\system Status: 0xc000000f Info: The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  9. The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: So I just got a new acer nitro 5 laptop I order it like almost 2 days ago last night it worked fine everything was good there was no problems no errors it worked fine Today when I tried to turned on I got the blue screen error the one that says “CRITICAL PROCESS DIED” I went...
  10. Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing: Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-failed-to-load-because-the-system-registry/1c23f3e6-c93b-456f-89c4-ae85f2ded8aa