Windows 10: windows 10 recovery disc

Discus and support windows 10 recovery disc in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a windows 10 disc created from Windows 10 installation media tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/soft...oad/windows10) my question is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by JesterFX, Dec 3, 2017.

1. JesterFX Win User

windows 10 recovery disc

Hi All,
    I have a windows 10 disc created from Windows 10 installation media tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/soft...oad/windows10) my question is can i use that ISO to recover another persons PC? or is there compatibility issues based from my PC? TIA

:)

JesterFX, Dec 3, 2017

2. How to create Recovery disc in windows 10

Just a recovery drive appears.. no recovery disc? is there a recovery disc option in windows 10?

KevinMeuse227, Dec 3, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Recovery Disc to DVD

I've searched through multiple topics about creating a recovery disc in Windows 10 but have never found an answer on to to create the recovery disc to a DVD instead of a USB drive.

I've tried to create the disc on Windows 10 already but it only gives an option to create a recovery disc to a USB drive and not a DVD.

American6Idiot9, Dec 3, 2017
  4. windows 10 recovery disc

You can use that disk on any machine thats compatible with windows 10 as they activate with a digital licence I believe *Smile.

kingtez1984, Dec 3, 2017
  5. Barman58 Win User
    The only issue you may have is with the actual version of Windows 10 you both have, and the version of the installer you have, some installers contain multiple versions and will install the correct version based on the Digital Licence allocated on Microsoft's servers some installers are just a single version so if you have Home and your Friend has Pro, then you may have an issue

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 recovery disc

1. windows 10 recovery disc - Similar Threads - recovery disc

2. My older HP Touch Smart PC crashed. How can I get a recovery code or disc to retrieve lost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My older HP Touch Smart PC crashed. How can I get a recovery code or disc to retrieve lost...: How can I get a Recovery Code or disk to search for lost files? Error message says: Boot Device Not Found Please install an operating system on your hard disk. Hard Disk - 3F0 F2 System Diagnostics For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startupHowever,...
  3. My older HP Touch Smart PC crashed. How can I get a recovery code or disc to retrieve lost...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My older HP Touch Smart PC crashed. How can I get a recovery code or disc to retrieve lost...: How can I get a Recovery Code or disk to search for lost files? Error message says: Boot Device Not Found Please install an operating system on your hard disk. Hard Disk - 3F0 F2 System Diagnostics For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startupHowever,...
  4. My older HP Touch Smart PC crashed. How can I get a recovery code or disc to retrieve lost...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't use recovery drive to load system image in windows 11, must use disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use recovery drive to load system image in windows 11, must use disc: I'm trying to set up my new computer. I decided to make a system image of my computer on an external hard drive. I assumed the process of uploading it to my new computer would be simple and self-explanatory. It has not been. After much googling and trial and error, I found...
  6. Can't use recovery drive to load system image in windows 11, must use disc

Can't use recovery drive to load system image in windows 11, must use disc: I'm trying to set up my new computer. I decided to make a system image of my computer on an external hard drive. I assumed the process of uploading it to my new computer would be simple and self-explanatory. It has not been. After much googling and trial and error, I found...
  7. Windows 7 recovery mode screen have repair disc but screen flashes when I hit f8 or enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 recovery mode screen have repair disc but screen flashes when I hit f8 or enter: Acer aspire laptop is stuck in recovery blue screen code 0xc000017 says isn't enough memory available to create a ram disk device it has press enter to try again or press f8 for startup settings but when I push either one of those buttons the screen flashes black and goes...
  8. Windows 7 recovery mode screen have repair disc but screen flashes when I hit f8 or enter

Windows 7 recovery mode screen have repair disc but screen flashes when I hit f8 or enter: Acer aspire laptop is stuck in recovery blue screen code 0xc000017 says isn't enough memory available to create a ram disk device it has press enter to try again or press f8 for startup settings but when I push either one of those buttons the screen flashes black and goes...
  9. Windows boots into system recovery no disc inserted then says system recovery isn't compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows boots into system recovery no disc inserted then says system recovery isn't compatible: Title says most of my problem. I recently ran into this issue after installing Vanguard anti-cheat, my computer boots to system recovery unless I tap f8 and disable driver signature reinforcement, but even more recently I attempted to update my pc due to steam removing win 7...
  10. Windows boots into system recovery no disc inserted then says system recovery isn't compatible

Windows boots into system recovery no disc inserted then says system recovery isn't compatible: Title says most of my problem. I recently ran into this issue after installing Vanguard anti-cheat, my computer boots to system recovery unless I tap f8 and disable driver signature reinforcement, but even more recently I attempted to update my pc due to steam removing win 7...