Windows 10: Windows 10 recovery download link

Discus and support Windows 10 recovery download link in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 recovery download link Can someone help me please . I do not have a computer to download windows 10 recovery but I need a link so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BigECheff, Jul 12, 2020.

1. BigECheff Win User

Windows 10 recovery download link

Can someone help me please

. I do not have a computer to download windows 10 recovery but I need a link so I can sign into my account on the TV copy to the thumb drive and use it on my computer please help thank you in advance

:)

BigECheff, Jul 12, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Windows 10 recovery download link partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2020
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: [Changelog] What's New in Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Version 1803) - AskVG

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 recovery download link - Similar Threads - recovery download link

2. Download Link for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Link for Windows 10: At least now I'm getting the Getting A Few Things Ready windows and going to install it to the thumbdrive.Do I choose 32 bit x86 and 64bit x64 or both or recommmended setting? The laptop its going to end up on is 64 BIT thats a HP Pavilion g7-1150us. But I'm doing this on a...
  3. Download Link for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Link for Windows 10: At least now I'm getting the Getting A Few Things Ready windows and going to install it to the thumbdrive.Do I choose 32 bit x86 and 64bit x64 or both or recommmended setting? The laptop its going to end up on is 64 BIT thats a HP Pavilion g7-1150us. But I'm doing this on a...
  4. Download Link for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Link for Windows 10: At least now I'm getting the Getting A Few Things Ready windows and going to install it to the thumbdrive.Do I choose Both32 bit x86 and 64 x64 or both? The laptop its going to end up on is 64 BIT thats a HP Pavilion g7-1150us.Sorry about the lack of patience...forgive...
  5. Download link for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download link for Windows 10: Dear Friends,Hope all is well.My computer had Windows 7 64 BIT and via an update we were not aware of Windows 10 was installed. Went to bed with 7 and woke up with 10.I need to do a clean install of Window 10 and I need the correct File/Link/Download.Out of frustration and...
  6. Download link for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download link for Windows 10: Dear Friends,Hope all is well.My computer had Windows 7 64 BIT and via an update we were not aware of Windows 10 was installed. Went to bed with 7 and woke up with 10.I need to do a clean install of Window 10 and I need the correct File/Link/Download.Out of frustration and...
  7. Download link for Windows 10

8. Windows 10 download link & install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 download link & install: The provided download link for Windows 10 - after spending $150 to purchase it - leads to a file called Media Creation Tool. When run, I simply get an error message and the program closes. How exactly am I supposed to download and install my OS if there are no other means to...
  9. Windows 10 download link & install

Windows 10 download link & install: The provided download link for Windows 10 - after spending $150 to purchase it - leads to a file called Media Creation Tool. When run, I simply get an error message and the program closes. How exactly am I supposed to download and install my OS if there are no other means to...
  10. windows 10 anniversary download link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 anniversary download link: windows 10 anniversary download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-anniversary-download-link/6576ed0d-d10e-49f2-8999-d50f86902275