Windows 10: windows 10 recovery image for surface pro 3

Discus and support windows 10 recovery image for surface pro 3 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, I would like to know if I download one windows 10 recovery image for surface pro 3 by using one surface pro serial number only can I install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yasinmohammad, Nov 4, 2020.

1. windows 10 recovery image for surface pro 3

hi,

I would like to know if I download one windows 10 recovery image for surface pro 3 by using one surface pro serial number only can I install that recovery image on multiple surface pro 3 and activate windows using different serial number? because we have over 900 surface pro 3 in our company and we don't want to download recovery image for each surface pro individually due to time consume.

all of my surface pro3 don't have any image installed rn.

Thanks.

:)

yasinmohammad, Nov 4, 2020
  2. aheinlein Win User

Windows 10 factory recovery image for Surface Pro 3

I have a Windows 8 factory recovery image (download from MS site) for my Surface Pro 3. Is there a Windows 10 factory, official, recovery image for my Surface Pro 3?

aheinlein, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 factory recovery image for Surface Pro 3

That does not help. That is the Windows 8 recovery image from when Surface Pro 3 first launched.

I can't find any evidence there has ever been a Surface Pro 3 recovery image made for Windows 10.

The only link from Microsoft for Windows 10 images is here:

Download Windows 10

But that's just the Win10 ISO.

TheRealMLEKAS, Nov 4, 2020
  4. row1 Win User

windows 10 recovery image for surface pro 3

Can I flash an English recovery image onto a Japanese Surface Pro 3

I have a Japanese Surface Pro 3 that I would like to convert to a 100% English version of Windows.

I have followed other guides and have "converted" the existing Japanese Windows installation to be 99% English, but it is still slightly non-English in a few places:

• The blue Windows update screens during a reboot are still in Japanese
    • I can type/read in English fine, but the fonts look slightly off i.e. a different font is used than I am used to

I can enter my serial number and download a recovery image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/surfacerecoveryimage . The URL suggests that it will be en-NZ, but will it actually be the standard English image or will it use my serial number and give me a JP image? If it does give me an en-NZ image, will it actually install OK?

row1, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 recovery image for surface pro 3

1. windows 10 recovery image for surface pro 3 - Similar Threads - recovery image surface

2. Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc: Hey Microsoft, Why have you stopped supporting the Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ by not creating W11 SRIs for them please? There are only W10 SRIs available, yet these models are still under Microsoft warranty! We need a W11 22H2 SRI for these models for whenever we...
  3. Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Surface Recovery Images for Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ etc: Hey Microsoft, Why have you stopped supporting the Surface Laptop 3, Pro 7 and Pro 7+ by not creating W11 SRIs for them please? There are only W10 SRIs available, yet these models are still under Microsoft warranty! We need a W11 22H2 SRI for these models for whenever we...
  4. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Recovery on the Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Recovery on the Surface Laptop 3: I upgraded my Surface Laptop to Windows 10 Pro soon after I got it. I am now in need of a recovery image but all of the .zip files say they are for Windows Home, could I use them with my Windows 10 Pro product or would I need to download something else?...
  6. Need help with Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Recovery: Hello, I am having difficulty getting my Microsoft Surface Pro 3 to boot up. The error message is in a picture below. Unfortunately, I am unable to press the windows key for firmware settings as the keyboard is not being recognized by the surface. The online tutorials I...
  7. Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 - Automatic Repair Loop/Recovery

Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 - Automatic Repair Loop/Recovery: Not sure if I have this in the right forum/area. I have a Surface Pro 3, which after the last update started in the Automatic Repair loop. I have tried to reset/recover the surface, I have the BitLocker Key, but I then get prompted for a password. I have been using a PIN...
  8. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  9. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  10. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3

Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3: Just upgraded my Surface Pro 3 to Windows 10. Now I have no network connections. The wireless drivers and the docking station drivers are all there. I have tried uninstall and reinstall the drivers for both Marvell and Surface ethernet adapter and still nothing....