Windows 10: Windows 10 Recovery/Install Disc Won't Load

Discus and support Windows 10 Recovery/Install Disc Won't Load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently had a Windows 10 loading failure loop, so after going through a System Restore and a PC reset, neither of which worked, I performed a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JJChang, Jul 10, 2018.

1. JJChang Win User

Windows 10 Recovery/Install Disc Won't Load

I recently had a Windows 10 loading failure loop, so after going through a System Restore and a PC reset, neither of which worked, I performed a clean install, which resolved the problem at first. However, after half a day with a working computer and during the process of reinstalling all the programs, my computer re-entered the Windows 10 loading failure loop and although I can access the recovery environment, none of the options (System Restore, Reset) had any effect again, so I thought I'd just try another clean install. However, this time the Windows 10 Recovery/Install disc also hangs while loading and I can't even get into the Windows 10 installer. So the only thing that works at the moment is accessing the Windows 10 Recovery Environment and from there, the command prompt. Every other option fails to load upon reboot.

Does anyone have any thoughts? If it's a hardware failure, which piece of hardware do you suspect it might be? I tried reseating all the components but it had no effect.

:)

JJChang, Jul 10, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Jasmeleg Win User

Windows won't load

Yeah the HD had windows loaded on it before linux. It only had linux on it for maybe 3 days. Then I reformated it to NTFS. It doesn't even have a Floppy disk drive installed. I have 2 discs one of Xp Pro and one of Xp HE both don't work. I have loaded both discs on other computers. This thing is bogling my mind. I mean I know my stuff but this thing is just messing me up.

Jasmeleg, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Recovery/Install Disc Won't Load - Similar Threads - Recovery Install Disc

2. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  3. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery discs: I am about to upgrade my Windows 10 to W11. Is it necessary to create recovery discs for 11 in case some day I need to reset Windows? or does this version has a recovery system in bios I can use instead? I asked the clerk who sold the computer to me at Best Buy, and also to...
  4. Recovery discs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovery disc for windows 10

Recovery disc for windows 10: I want to create recovery disc for my desktop windows 10 There are 3 options : 1 Create Recovery disc 2 Create System Repair 3 Create System Image Which one should I create ? What are the differences between the 3 and the function of each such as computer cannot reboot,...
  6. Recovery Discs

Recovery Discs: can i use windows 8 recovery discs in windows 10 to go back to windows 8 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-discs/3cc8b779-e374-43ca-9209-9b17553cb516
  7. recovery disc

recovery disc: please guide me to make recovery disc for window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-disc/ae97a879-3802-446e-ae8b-40f26fd5d81e
  8. windows 10 1809 recovery disc

windows 10 1809 recovery disc: I created the windows 10 recovery disc. how do I activate it to start a system image restore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1809-recovery-disc/ad2ba070-16e0-46fe-ac72-3de67c07b9ec
  9. windows 10 recovery disc

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    windows 10 recovery disc: Hi All, I have a windows 10 disc created from Windows 10 installation media tool (https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/soft...oad/windows10) my question is can i use that ISO to recover another persons PC? or is there compatibility issues based from my PC? TIA 99552
  10. Boot disc won't load, hardware issue?

Boot disc won't load, hardware issue?: Hey all, Trying to install Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on an older desktop computer (AMD 4000+ CPU, Asus A8N-SLI Premium motherboard) and the boot disc won't get past the Windows logo splash screen; normally it would load the language and keyboard options after this, but in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 recovery disk wont load

2. load recovery cd windows 10 wont load