Windows 10: Windows 10 Recovery isn't working!

Discus and support Windows 10 Recovery isn't working! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to enable TPM 2.0 on my PC and one of the steps was to go to Windows recovery but every time I click on recovery the Window closes. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EuniceJZ, Aug 15, 2022.

1. EuniceJZ Win User

Windows 10 Recovery isn't working!

I was trying to enable TPM 2.0 on my PC and one of the steps was to go to Windows recovery but every time I click on recovery the Window closes. How can I Enable TPM 2.0.

:)

EuniceJZ, Aug 15, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Recovery isn't working!

Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams (work or school) says "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working"

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 my Razer Kraken V2 can´t be used for calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams (work or school).

While making a test-call there comes a pop-up saying: "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working".

With the newest software installed from the Razer Website (Razer Synapse 3.7.131.11810 & Razer Synapse 2.21) it isn´t working.

When I tried to unistall Razer Synapse and reboot afterwards, it won´t change a thing - the only solution was to unistall razer synaps, uninstall the driver in the device-manager for the headphones and also for the microphone.

No Razer Synapse means no 7.1 sound, nor bass optimization.

I already asked the Razer support about that topic - they said when everything else (beside Microsoft Teams) the problem isn´t on their side?!

A Week ago, everything was working fine under Windows 10, thats the funny thing.

Any guesses what to do, so it will work again with the correct drivers?

Richie Domatio, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Recovery isn't working!

1. Windows 10 Recovery isn't working! - Similar Threads - Recovery isn't working

2. Bit locker recovery id isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker recovery id isn't working: Bitlocker id isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-recovery-id-isnt-working/b728d5f1-9ac7-4083-a48f-43331ed3eb93
  3. Bit locker recovery id isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit locker recovery id isn't working: Bitlocker id isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-recovery-id-isnt-working/b728d5f1-9ac7-4083-a48f-43331ed3eb93
  4. Windows 10 Recovery isn't working!

Windows 10 Recovery isn't working!: I was trying to enable TPM 2.0 on my PC and one of the steps was to go to Windows recovery but every time I click on recovery the Window closes. How can I Enable TPM 2.0....
  5. Windows 10 Recovery isn't working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Recovery isn't working!: I was trying to enable TPM 2.0 on my PC and one of the steps was to go to Windows recovery but every time I click on recovery the Window closes. How can I Enable TPM 2.0....
  6. Windows 10 Update isn't working

Windows 10 Update isn't working: Windows 10 is not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-isnt-working/b1970a59-9742-4ccd-a023-5b46023894ba
  7. Windows 10 isn't working

Windows 10 isn't working: So yesterday I went in the settings and it said that a new update was available so I clicked install but when it was installing I think I closed my computer or closed the settings program And nothing was wrong Today I go to my computer and while I am trying to login it...
  8. Windows 10 disc recovery isn't working

Windows 10 disc recovery isn't working: I haven't been able to update Windows 10 for a few months. Tried loads of online solutions, but nothing worked. Left it, as the PC still worked fine. That was until I signed up for Xbox Gamepass. To run the app, my computer needed to be updated. It had the 1809 update and...
  9. Bluetooth isn't working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't working on windows 10: Bluetooth turns on but doesn't work. It worked before in windows 10 version 1803. Bluetooth drivers are updated to the latest version. Device Model: HP ProBook 4440s Windows 10 Version: 2004...
  10. Bitlocker recovery key for external drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bitlocker recovery key for external drive isn't working: When I try to use the recovery key, it says: "Digit group 7 contains an error" I'm just pasting it in submitted by /u/KipPurdy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dkfvq6/bitlocker_recovery_key_for_external_drive_isnt/