Windows 10: Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full

Discus and support Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows is constantly alerting me that my disk space is full. I have already researched into all that "storage sense," "free up space now" stuff. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gman7862, Feb 3, 2019.

1. gman7862 Win User

Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full

Windows is constantly alerting me that my disk space is full. I have already researched into all that "storage sense," "free up space now" stuff. The recovery disc has 13.6 gb used and 36kb free. I have already tried the free up disk space now option which drops approximately 100mb. Pretty much nothing because that simply regenerates. Under Settings, Storage, Recovery(DWindows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full :), it shows "Other", "Apps & Games", "System & reserved", etc. Other is by far the biggest at 11.5 gb. Inside that is only shows "D:\Files at Drive Root" of 4kb. I cannot see what is taking up all that space. Yes I have hidden files turned on. I feel like I checked everywhere. Yes I checked the temp folders, and all that. None of that is strange in size, maybe a couple hundred mb at most. But this is 11.5gb. There is something massive, and it is not the system files, otherwise, the space is useless... please help and please don't simply paste a link to another forum with the "same" question to read and realize I have already done that, to then have to reply again saying I have already done that and it still does not work. Please help here in this thread. Thanks.

-Yours truly Frustrated,

gman7862

:)

gman7862, Feb 3, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Storage spaces recovery

For interest:

Move Storage Spaces from Windows 10 Pro to Windows Server 2016 Essentials

But I note:

What Windows build/edition are you using on your old PC, and what on your new?

More:
    Can you move Storage Spaces pools between computers?

dalchina, Feb 3, 2019
  3. 333t Win User
    How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

333t, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full

I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full

1. Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full - Similar Threads - Recovery Storage Space

2. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  3. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  4. It says storage space is full in file explorer but not in settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It says storage space is full in file explorer but not in settings.: When I go into file explorer on my computer and try to paste files from an SD Card Reader it says "error" and "Storage 99% full - get more". However, when I go into settings on my computer and go to storage settings, it says "Windows C:224 GB" and underneath that it says 148...
  5. Storage Spaces not allowing full amount of drive space

Storage Spaces not allowing full amount of drive space: Good Afternoon, I have a fresh install of Win 10, version 10.0.19041. Attached to this system are 12x 12TB SATA drives. 4 of these are attached direct via internal SATA headers, and the other 8 are connected to an LSI 9300-8i card. I can see all 12 of the drives using disk...
  6. Storage Spaces says full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Spaces says full: I recently got a notification saying storage spaces was full but when I check it in file explorer it says 298GB free. [img] [img] Does anyone know why there is a discrepancy on what is being reported as the available space in storage spaces? - - - Updated - - - Even...
  7. Windows 10 Storage Spaces

Windows 10 Storage Spaces: Question; Have a RAID 0 storage pool in Windows 10. The storage pool has 952 GB of usable space, it currently has 6.06 GB of space used. I ran a system clean-up which wrote data to securely erase empty hard drive space. Now I get a warning that my storage pool is full. I...
  8. Storage spaces recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage spaces recovery: Hello, my ten year old PC that had been relegated to a file/media server has finally quit on me. Thinking it was a power supply issue I bought a new one but apparently that was not the problem. I don't really have an interest in throwing anymore money into it, I just want the...
  9. low space disk full on recovery disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    low space disk full on recovery disk: Windows 10 I keep getting a message Low disk space on my disk drive that contains the recovery file How can I make the disk bigger so this message wont appear as it only has the standard $recycle bin on it and I think that this is what is causing the problem as it sometimes...
  10. Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Key "incorrect", Storage Spaces Reduced Resiliency, Disk Full: Please please please someone help. This problem is getting out of hand. I've posted about this problem, but the posts are getting moved to different threads and no one is replying. So here it all is form the beginning as simply as I can put it. Not too long ago, I added...