Windows 10: Windows 10 "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" Error code: 0xc0000001

Discus and support Windows 10 "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" Error code: 0xc0000001 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC boots past BIOs no problems but every time the BIOS screen fades out a light blue screen with white letters than read "Recovery, Your PC/Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ahnpty, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Ahnpty Win User

Windows 10 "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" Error code: 0xc0000001

My PC boots past BIOs no problems but every time the BIOS screen fades out a light blue screen with white letters than read "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" shows up and no matter how many times i restart the PC via the button on the tower this screen does not go away. To make matters even worse is I cant even get to the advanced options screen so i can try to recover, use command prompt, or even make a repair. I've also tried booting using my usb boot drive and directly over riding regular boot so it boots off of the usb but that makes an all black screen appear with the light blue windows symbol show up if i wait around 20 minutes then an all light blue screen appears but nothing is on it. At this point I dont care about what is on the hard drive it can get formatted, As i said I dont care i just want this fixed so i can run my PC. Windows 10 "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" Error code: 0xc0000001 7ec93e35-1f07-4286-b645-932bd76719f8?upload=true.jpg Windows 10 "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" Error code: 0xc0000001 402b29b4-2cfc-4041-b49d-0a383031a6bf?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ahnpty, Jul 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 error code 0xc0000001

I recently upgraded free from W7 to W10. (desktop PC).

Everything went well but I now suddenly have a blue screen entitled Recovery PC/Device needs repair error code 0xc0000001.

The suggested Enter/F8 solution does not work. I have no W10 recovery disc etc. but should have the original W7 installation disc.

Most of the on-line solutions require recovery hardware so is there anything I can try?

Presumably I will lose everything stored on the PC.

Hollywood1939, Jul 25, 2018
  3. arianneEK Win User
    Recovery Error code: 0xc0000001

I cant do nothing with my PC. The message said :

"Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The Boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

File:\EFI\MICROSOFT\BOOT\BCD

Error code: 0xc0000001

You'll need recovery tools. If you dont have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer.

Press the Windows key for UEFI Firmware settings"

I dowload the tools form https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 on my USB drive.

The problem is the way to repairer my computer dosent work (no black screen, no recovery message or clock).

Nothing sems to work, exept the Windows key to access UEFI.

My Device information is: (its an IRULU W10 Tablette/PC)

"Intel (R) Atom (TM) CPU z3735F @ 1.33GHz

CPU Signature 30678

Microcode Patch 82a

Max CPU Speed 1330 MHz

Min CPU speed 500 MHz

Processor Cores 4

Intel HT technology Not supported

Intel VT-x Technology Supported

L1 Date Cache 24 KB x 4

L1 Code Cache 32 KB x 4

L2 Cache 1024 KBx 2

L3 Cache Not present"

What sould I do? i need help

arianneEK, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Windows 10 "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" Error code: 0xc0000001

Windows 10 error code 0xc0000001

Hi Mart,

A damaged memory is one of the possible causes why you're getting the error code: 0xc0000001. Since you're unable to boot into safe mode, we recommend that you use your recovery drive to reinstall Windows 10. Can we ask, have you saved a recovery drive before?
    I f yes, kindly follow these steps:

• Attach the recovery drive and turn on your PC.
    • On the Choose an option screen, choose
      Troubleshoot, and then select an option. If you don’t see the Choose your option screen, your device might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer’s website for info on how to change
      your PC’s boot order.
    • Restore from a system restore point by selecting Advanced Options > System Restore. This will remove recently installed apps, drivers, and updates that might be causing your device problems, but it won’t affect your personal
      files.
    • Select Reset this PC and then choose to keep or remove your files.

If resetting doesn’t work, you can also Recover from a drive. This will reinstall Windows 10 (unless your PC came with Windows 8/8.1 and a recovery partition from your PC manufacturer, in which case it'll reinstall the version
      of Windows that came with your PC). It'll also remove your personal files, apps and drivers you installed, and changes you made to settings.

Raymond Ave, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" Error code: 0xc0000001

1. Windows 10 "Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" Error code: 0xc0000001 - Similar Threads - Recovery Device needs

2. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello, I have problem booting into my Windows 10 see below screenshot.Unfortunately, I don't have any installation media or the product key to create one digital license. Any suggestions?...
  3. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello, I have problem booting into my Windows 10 see below screenshot.Unfortunately, I don't have any installation media or the product key to create one digital license. Any suggestions?...
  4. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contain errors. File: \Windows\system32\config\system Error code: 0xc00000e9 Choose on of the options below to address this problem Press Esc for rcovery Press Enter to try again...
  6. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: I was trying to update and restart my laptop, but in the middle of the update, this screen came up: [IMG] After pressing enter, this came up: [IMG] I used BitLocker password to access Startup Settings, but none of the options worked, and I would endup back at the second...
  7. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Imgur: The magic of the Internet I googled it and tried some solutions but none of them worked. This is a friend's laptop. Not sure what they did to make this happen but we wanted to sell it and split the profits so I would prefer if it were in working order. Thanks. 136492
  8. Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired

Recovery. Your pc/device needs to be repaired: File: \windows \system32\winload.exe Error code: 0xc000000f You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media contact your pc administrator. I have this on blue screen, tried to restart and press all f buttons and nothing happen. Have an...
  9. Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Recovery- Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: [IMG]When i turn on my PC, it takes me to this page (the image provided) What should I do? I have a Alienware X51-R2, a Samsung monitor, and Windows 10....
  10. RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 )

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RECOVERY - Your PC/Device needs to be repaired ( Error code: 0xc0000034 ): Hello, when i turned on my computer appeared in screen the next image and I don´t know how I can solve it: [ATTACH] Hope exist one solution Sincerely, TunaPT...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error code: 0xc0000001 на windows

2. windows 10 error code 0xc0000001

3. asus BIOS 0xc0000001 boot