Windows 10: Windows 10 Recovery

Discus and support Windows 10 Recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Updated, but gave me the blue screen. I followed the troubleshooter and got as far as Automatic Repair, select shut down or advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carebobby, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:57 PM.

1. carebobby Win User

Windows 10 Recovery

Windows 10 Updated, but gave me the blue screen. I followed the troubleshooter and got as far as Automatic Repair, select shut down or advanced options. It won't let me select anything. Mouse won't work, keypboard won't work. How do I select Advanced Options to get to Recovery?

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. MrGenius Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Windows 10 Recovery partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Recovery

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows 10 Recovery

1. Windows 10 Recovery - Similar Threads - Recovery

2. E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\ Srt\SrtTrail.txt

in Windows 10 Customization
    E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\ Srt\SrtTrail.txt: I've looked through several forums on both this site and other tech related sites and none of the solutions to this problem have yielded any results. I've tried checking the disk drive, auto repairing, troubleshooting, etc. Even when attempting to completely reset my PC to...
  3. Changing boot sequence to usb stick so I can use recovery program

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing boot sequence to usb stick so I can use recovery program: Could someone please walk me through the last steps in changing the bootsequence of a ASUS GL552 laptop. I am replacing an M2 SSD (serving as a C Drive) and want to restore the mirror image from the old SSD drive I would like to boot from a USB thumb drive that has a...
  4. bit locker recovery key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bit locker recovery key: how and where do i find bit locker recovery key in my microsoft account?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-recovery-key/dacc55f0-4352-4c7f-be64-232dd9a2fd22"
  5. Photo Recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Recovery: My computer was being kind of slow so i restarted my pc. Without reading i clicked the setting that deleted all of my files. Is there a way to recover the photos? Thank you....
  6. Clean installation by using Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean installation by using Recovery: I updated to Windows 10 1903. If I uses Recovery of Setting to reinstall Windows by erasing all personal data, would it be the same as clean installation using external USB drive?...
  7. Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 - Automatic Repair Loop/Recovery

Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 - Automatic Repair Loop/Recovery: Not sure if I have this in the right forum/area. I have a Surface Pro 3, which after the last update started in the Automatic Repair loop. I have tried to reset/recover the surface, I have the BitLocker Key, but I then get prompted for a password. I have been using a PIN...
  8. Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be...: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains error File: \WINDOWS\system32\config\system Error code: 0xc0000225 Choose one of the options below to address this problem...
  9. Account recovery

Account recovery: Trying to reset my fathers account and they have sent code to his email but cant get code cuz cant sign in and I don't want my pc or account to be changed HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-recovery/24f57498-8255-4f3c-bf48-96aeecf1358d
  10. i cant find the bitLocker recovery key

i cant find the bitLocker recovery key: i have a Lenovo ideapad netbook and a couple months back i went to turn it on after it was unplugged and lost power due to a dead battery but when i plugged back in with the charger cord and powered it back up it now asks for a 32 digit bitlocker recovery key in order to get...