Windows 10: Windows 10 Recurring Notification every Restart

Discus and support Windows 10 Recurring Notification every Restart in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have this notification that keeps reappearing every restart. Not just doing a restart. Turning off and on the PC causes it too. Simply, every... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Daniel MoisesMagulado, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Recurring Notification every Restart

Hi, I have this notification that keeps reappearing every restart.

Not just doing a restart. Turning off and on the PC causes it too. Simply, every time I turn my PC's power on.

It's the same set of notification that keeps recurring over and over again every time I turn on my PC.

Info:

Windows 10 Pro Build 17763

Steps Done:

1. Reinstall the related apps. - After reinstalling, when my PC goes to a power cycle like turning it off and after some time turning it back on, the notification brings back all recurring notification.

What Notifications are recurring?

1. I keep getting this "Restart now" notification about an Audio Bus. After a restart, it is still there.

2. WD Discovery. A notification about the successful update of my Windows Home Cloud System. It keeps reappearing despite closing it every time.

3. Focus Assist. An annoying notification that keeps reappearing informing me about preventing any notification while I play video games.

Any fix for this?

:)

Daniel MoisesMagulado, Jan 15, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 Recurring Notification every Restart

Windows 10 does not show backup and restore notification.

Hi,

This issue might occur if notifications are not turned on. I suggest you to
    turn on all notification settings
    and check if that helps. Refer the steps below.

• Type Notification and actions settings on Search and hit Enter.
    • Turn on all Notifications: Restart your computer and check.
    Do let us know if you get backup and restore notification. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Recurring Notification every Restart

1. Windows 10 Recurring Notification every Restart - Similar Threads - Recurring Notification every

2. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  3. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  4. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Notifications keep recurring every couple of seconds until "Clear all Notifications" is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications keep recurring every couple of seconds until "Clear all Notifications" is...: This seems to be the case with all notifications and I don't get many; mostly they are System related eg Restart req'd to ..... Using updated Win.10...
  6. Notifications keep recurring every couple of seconds until "Clear all Notifications" is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications keep recurring every couple of seconds until "Clear all Notifications" is...: This seems to be the case with all notifications and I don't get many; mostly they are System related eg Restart req'd to ..... Using updated Win.10...
  7. Notifications keep recurring every couple of seconds until "Clear all Notifications" is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows Firewall gives notification in every restart/sign-in to turn it on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall gives notification in every restart/sign-in to turn it on: Hi, I am using Win 10 1703 and installed SentinalOne firewall in my system. After installing, this will turn off the windows firewall . but I got notification in Action center, on every restart and sign-in notifies that"Turn on windows Firewall". [ATTACH] I need to...
  9. Recurring "OneDrive cannot connect to Windows" problem, need to restart system every time...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recurring "OneDrive cannot connect to Windows" problem, need to restart system every time...: Hi, I've been facing this issue for months, and a long thread with Microsoft Support brought nothing but "we have escalated this to the product team." Quite frequently (say at least once a week) I get the following error: [ATTACH] "Try again" only brings the same...
  10. Recurring errors on restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Recurring errors on restart: Anybody else getting these 4 recurring errors every restart? The services they refer to don't seem to exist. Funny thing is, if I restart and go to 8.1 to do some work, restart and come back to 10, they do not appear. The time of the errors coincides with the shutdown time of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a notification in windows 10 keeps reappearing

2. file explorer notification every time windows restarts