Windows 10: Windows 10 red cross issue

Discus and support Windows 10 red cross issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; During start up, the icons look normal. after a while, red crosses appears on the drive. These arent network drives. System restore doesnt help. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SSP999, Jul 10, 2019.

1. SSP999 Win User

Windows 10 red cross issue

During start up, the icons look normal. after a while, red crosses appears on the drive. These arent network drives. System restore doesnt help. Any views on this? Thanks

Windows 10 red cross issue 02ec5dd6-c538-4fe5-aafa-be30e17ffcf2?upload=true.png

:)

SSP999, Jul 10, 2019

2. Unable to turn on the sound, red cross next to sound icon

cant turn sound on has red cross next to sound icon.need step by step instruction please to resolve,

Original title : sound

MarkWinton, Jul 10, 2019
  3. My speaker with a Red-Cross

Hello CraigLong:

As you suggested that HP told me to download the new Conexant HD Audio Driver.

After installing the new driver, the "red-cross on the speaker" went away immediately.

Thanks all the help you have given! -- Zhao

HonglinZhao, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 red cross issue

Red cross on wifi icon in Windows 10

Looks to me more of a WiFi router issue-Red cross means the WiFi is disconnected. Did you try Resetting it?

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 red cross issue

1. Windows 10 red cross issue - Similar Threads - red cross issue

2. red cross appearing on files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red cross appearing on files: HelloA red cross has appeared on all my files across multiple hard drives,it is showing on the bottom right hand corner of all video files.the design of the cross matches the delete option cross situated in the home section at the top of windows explorer.It only happens when...
  3. red cross appearing on files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red cross appearing on files: HelloA red cross has appeared on all my files across multiple hard drives,it is showing on the bottom right hand corner of all video files.the design of the cross matches the delete option cross situated in the home section at the top of windows explorer.It only happens when...
  4. Windows defender showing a red cross sign

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender showing a red cross sign: After the last update of windows 10 windows defender is showing a red cross sign. Although i have restarted my device multiple times then also the same issue persists. Does anybody out there know any solution to fix this problem of mine.I am providing you the screen shots...
  5. Files with red cross

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files with red cross: All the files that I created recently have a red cross on them. This refers to different formats Excel, World, PowerPoint. What is it and how to get rid of this red cross? Thank you....
  6. Windows defender Task bar red cross

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender Task bar red cross: Can someone help me please. I am using windows 10. The defender shield icon in the taskbar has a red cross on it meaning actions required. When I open the dashboard all the items have green ticks stating no action required! When I try to do a manual definition update nothing...
  7. Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives

Red Into/Cross Mark on Local Drives: What does a red into/cross mark over the Local Drive mean and how to remove it ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-intocross-mark-on-local-drives/b559344b-0855-4b6d-a587-accd9a673a37"
  8. Red cross on Internet Icon on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Red cross on Internet Icon on Taskbar: After carrying out an upgrade including a new Motherboard, processor and Ram memory I had to re-install Windows Win 10 Pro ( Free upgrade - digital licence type ) unfortunately after I installed it a message appeared a few days later that it needs activating. Following the...
  9. Red cross on wifi icon in Windows 10

Red cross on wifi icon in Windows 10: Hi, I have encountered a problem where the wifi connection is unstable. Sometimes, the wifi can be connected to the local area network and sometimes it is not. When it is unable to connect to wifi, a red cross appear. I have updated the wireless network adapter and the...
  10. Red cross on sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red cross on sound: Hello, I have a fresh install on my PC and for some reason it doesn't detect my headphones, I've plugged them in the front and rear and still no luck, all drivers and software are up to date, any idea what's happening? They did use to work before the fresh install. 43067

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft windows red cross