Windows 10: Windows 10 red screen

Discus and support Windows 10 red screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get 'red screen' warnings that I should call Microsoft support to soft the problem (my laptop is susceptible to a trojan virus, etc. ). The Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by charlier421, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 red screen

I get 'red screen' warnings that I should call Microsoft support to soft the problem (my laptop is susceptible to a trojan virus, etc. ). The Microsoft tech to call is an 888 number, which looks suspicious. Microsoft Edge version on an Asus laptop - I use Norton software for virus checking and I scan each time and comes up clean. Bring up Task Manager ( ctrl-shift-esc) and just end the task(s). Don't call the number ; it's probably a scam to buy there security software. Quite often they will want to dial in to your computer to 'fix' the 'problem'. After a 1/2 hour or so the 'problem' is magically fixed. Don't call - it's not a Microsoft number.

:)

charlier421, Mar 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 Sudden Red Screen

Hi Hargens,

In most cases, red screen on Windows 10 is caused by a hardware error, or incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you start your PC in safe mode.
    If the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, you'll know that the default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing the issue.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 red screen

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 red screen

1. Windows 10 red screen - Similar Threads - red screen

2. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen: Hello, I am suffering from a problem with my device. When I start any game, the device freezes and a green, red, white, or any other color screen appears.The device does not work unless I restart the deviceMy device specificationsCPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20...
  3. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen: Hello, I am suffering from a problem with my device. When I start any game, the device freezes and a green, red, white, or any other color screen appears.The device does not work unless I restart the deviceMy device specificationsCPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20...
  4. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot: I have an issue with this red and black bar that appears at the very top of every screenshot I take on my PC. I wanted to know if this is normal, and if it is, how can I turn the function off so I don't have anything blocking my screencaps?...
  6. Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot: I have an issue with this red and black bar that appears at the very top of every screenshot I take on my PC. I wanted to know if this is normal, and if it is, how can I turn the function off so I don't have anything blocking my screencaps?...
  7. Red and black line appears on top of screen when I take screenshot

8. I countinously see Red stripes over my screen and the PC wont boot. I even tried to Scan...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I countinously see Red stripes over my screen and the PC wont boot. I even tried to Scan...: ,,,,,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-countinously-see-red-stripes-over-my-screen-and/194fa387-41c1-4f62-9ca6-fa2a8212ebac
  9. I countinously see Red stripes over my screen and the PC wont boot. I even tried to Scan...

I countinously see Red stripes over my screen and the PC wont boot. I even tried to Scan...: ,,,,,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-countinously-see-red-stripes-over-my-screen-and/194fa387-41c1-4f62-9ca6-fa2a8212ebac
  10. Strange red tint on screen

Strange red tint on screen: I tried to include 2 pictures showing how my screen has a red/pink tint over it but the files wouldn't upload, but yeah just a slight red/ pinkish tint. This started a few days ago and I really haven't downloaded anything major other than some mods. This particularly occurs...