Windows 10: Windows 10 redesign icons

Discus and support Windows 10 redesign icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. My computer recently updated and It has updated some of the icons. Why arent the icons are all updated?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Clayton Green, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 redesign icons

Hi. My computer recently updated and It has updated some of the icons. Why arent the icons are all updated?

:)

Clayton Green, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Microsoft redesigning over 100 icons for Windows 10 and more

New Windows Logo?

Windows 10 redesign icons [​IMG]

... or, just for the 10X...

Windows 10 redesign icons [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 24, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 redesign icons

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 redesign icons

1. Windows 10 redesign icons - Similar Threads - redesign icons

2. Microsoft releases a redesigned Camera app for Insiders, and adds CD Ripping to Media Player

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases a redesigned Camera app for Insiders, and adds CD Ripping to Media Player: Microsoft has released a new version of the Windows Camera app with more options for users in the Developer Channel of the Windows Insider Program. The new Media Player app has gained a useful feature too. [ATTACH] New Windows Camera app The old camera app had the...
  3. Xbox PC app for Insiders gets a redesigned sidebar with better navigation options

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox PC app for Insiders gets a redesigned sidebar with better navigation options: The Xbox PC app has been updated for users in the Insider Program. The latest version changes the appearance of the home screen. [ATTACH] Microsoft has moved the navigation options that were previously at the top of the app's interface, to a sidebar on the left edge of the...
  4. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft store, as it is completely determined to allocate space on my storage drive for a launcher of a video game I've downloaded.After calculating my storage space, as seen in this screenshot: Disregarding the free 22 Gb of space, there is...
  5. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft store, as it is completely determined to allocate space on my storage drive for a launcher of a video game I've downloaded.After calculating my storage space, as seen in this screenshot: Disregarding the free 22 Gb of space, there is...
  6. New redesigned Google Photos with new tabs, map view, and icon

in Windows 10 News
    New redesigned Google Photos with new tabs, map view, and icon: Five years ago, we noticed that people were struggling to manage their photos and videos—there wasn’t a place to keep them all, storage was disorganized, and it was hard to find specific photos. We designed Google Photos to solve these problems and...
  7. Microsoft redesigning over 100 icons for Windows 10 and more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft redesigning over 100 icons for Windows 10 and more: Blank pages and redesigns have nothing on sequels. Last year, we rolled out the new Office icons to show our customers that we've evolved our products to support the changing world of work. A world where, despite being more mobile than ever before, social connectedness and...
  8. Microsoft announces newly redesigned filetype icons for Office

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces newly redesigned filetype icons for Office: Excited to finally share the newly redesigned filetype icons for Office! They're simpler, a little cuter, and now available in Outlook for iOS (Android - soon!), OneDrive, and more. [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 132337
  9. Microsoft’s redesigned icons could eventually make its way to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s redesigned icons could eventually make its way to Windows 10: On Thursday, Microsoft announced redesigned icons for Office 365 programs. The key apps including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Skype, and Yammer are getting colourful icons. The redesigned icons come as part of Microsoft’s goal to...
  10. Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365: Design is becoming the heart and soul of Office. Learn how we evolved our visual identity to reflect the simple, powerful, and intelligent experiences of Office 365. [img] Whoever said that nothing is more intimidating than the blank page probably never faced a redesign....