Windows 10: Windows 10 redesign

Discus and support Windows 10 redesign in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Sun Valley update brings me lots of excitement, but but what I'm wondering is, when will Microsoft fully implement Fluent Design? The old GUIs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Land Kruzer, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 redesign

The Sun Valley update brings me lots of excitement, but but what I'm wondering is, when will Microsoft fully implement Fluent Design? The old GUIs, like File Explorer and the context menu, really need to be redesigned with Fluent Design, but I don't think it's coming with the Sun Valley update. I really hope it doesn't take as long as how long it took for Microsoft to implement Fluent Design to even their basic apps. So, does anyone have any idea — whether it's an estimate or even a guess — to when Microsoft gets rid of their horribly outdated apps/GUIs? Anything would be really appreciated! :

:)

Land Kruzer, Mar 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Microsoft redesigning windows 10?

Hello So i just saw a preview for windows 10's redesigning. Is it true that microsoft is reimaging how windows 10 looks? Thanks

Clayton Green, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Windows 10 redesign

Microsoft redesigning windows 10?

Well i saw a preview stating that windows will be redesigning the windows 10

Clayton Green, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 redesign

1. Windows 10 redesign - Similar Threads - redesign

2. Microsoft releases a redesigned Camera app for Insiders, and adds CD Ripping to Media Player

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases a redesigned Camera app for Insiders, and adds CD Ripping to Media Player: Microsoft has released a new version of the Windows Camera app with more options for users in the Developer Channel of the Windows Insider Program. The new Media Player app has gained a useful feature too. [ATTACH] New Windows Camera app The old camera app had the...
  3. Xbox PC app for Insiders gets a redesigned sidebar with better navigation options

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox PC app for Insiders gets a redesigned sidebar with better navigation options: The Xbox PC app has been updated for users in the Insider Program. The latest version changes the appearance of the home screen. [ATTACH] Microsoft has moved the navigation options that were previously at the top of the app's interface, to a sidebar on the left edge of the...
  4. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft store, as it is completely determined to allocate space on my storage drive for a launcher of a video game I've downloaded.After calculating my storage space, as seen in this screenshot: Disregarding the free 22 Gb of space, there is...
  5. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft store, as it is completely determined to allocate space on my storage drive for a launcher of a video game I've downloaded.After calculating my storage space, as seen in this screenshot: Disregarding the free 22 Gb of space, there is...
  6. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. List of Windows 11 features: Redesigned Start, Taskbar, UI, Snap Layout, Snap Groups, etc.

in Windows 10 News
    List of Windows 11 features: Redesigned Start, Taskbar, UI, Snap Layout, Snap Groups, etc.: [ATTACH]Microsoft unveiled to the world what its Sun Valley Update was going to be – Windows 11. It will be offered as a free upgrade to all Windows 10 users. While there is some time before we can get into full details of all that the new operating system is going to offer,...
  8. New, redesigned file explorer in windows 11, thank you microsoft but please now add sets...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New, redesigned file explorer in windows 11, thank you microsoft but please now add sets...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/StylishRH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o7g0hl/new_redesigned_file_explorer_in_windows_11_thank/
  9. File explorer, Paint and Notepad are getting a partial redesign in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer, Paint and Notepad are getting a partial redesign in Windows 11.: submitted by /u/tropix126 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o79eme/file_explorer_paint_and_notepad_are_getting_a/
  10. Windows 11: Microsoft is finally redesigning the volume flyout

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: Microsoft is finally redesigning the volume flyout: Windows 11’s leaked preview brought in some interesting new additions – including improved support for multi-monitor setups and touchscreen gestures. It appears that there are some nifty features hidden away in the leaked build, including a redesigned volume flyout for media...