Windows 10: Windows 10 Redstone: Continuum to be big focal point

Discus and support Windows 10 Redstone: Continuum to be big focal point in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 “Threshold 2” is almost ready. With final tests hopefully beginning next week (I’m told it won’t be launching November 2nd now, more on that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Redstone: Continuum to be big focal point

Read more: Windows 10 Redstone: Continuum to be big focal point with new ‘Continuity-like’ features

Brink, Oct 29, 2015
  2. Pendaws Win User

Sounds very interesting Brink, would have been nice if MS had NOT tried to rush the TH2 but, that's MS. *Smile

The Redstone update may be a good thing which hopefully, MS makes work properly from the time of it's intro.

:)

Pendaws, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Continuum not functioning properly in ASUS T100TAS.

Hi there, Likhitha.

I did all three methods which you stated above. However, continuum still does not work. Does this mean that I should wait for another BIOS update / wait for Redstone?

Andres Bisenio, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Abi99 (2) Win User

How to use 950XL with Connect App windows 10 14316

Please, post a link to a webpage which advertises or explains this feature. Was that mentioned on the

Windows 10 Mobile Insider Blog
    ? Notifications » Connect was about Wi-Fi Miracast and Bluetooth A2DP, in the past only. Are you about that SMS sending from a computer?

You posted this question in the category ‘Continuum for Phones’ which is about the new big-screen experience for your Lumia 950 XL. Therefore and to increase the visibility of your question, please, edit your post and change its category. You posted this
    question in the category ‘Lumia » Windows 10’ which is about the Release Branch (10.0.10586.xxx) actually. You are about current Development Branch (Redstone). Therefore and to increase the visibility of your question, please, change the category to: Windows
    Insider Program » Preview » … » Phone.

Abi99 (2), Oct 30, 2015
  5. They bring off what they say they are going to do and that will be something.

hTconeM9user, Oct 30, 2015
  6. Winuser Win User
    With Redstone MS is definitely bringing it all together. With so much to do and so little time I would be surprised if it's ready by summer 2016. We can hope though! *Smile

Winuser, Oct 30, 2015
  7. Well if they delay it I would not complain as long as it worked ok and got all the bugs out.
    Touch wood my upgrade went in no hassle except for one driver and one app for photo

hTconeM9user, Oct 30, 2015
  8. Winuser Win User

On my TP drive I had the no boot error and had to disable secure boot. All fixed now. I'm using the latest versions of Win 10 RTM, Windows 10 TP and Win Phone 10 and all is running fine. I hope MS doesn't release Redstone until it's ready and not worry about meeting a deadline. *Smile

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Redstone: Continuum to be big focal point - Similar Threads - Redstone Continuum big

2. RESTORE POINTS TAKING BIG AMOUNT OF SPACE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESTORE POINTS TAKING BIG AMOUNT OF SPACE: The list of restore points is not being shown when I type VSSAdmin /list shadowscommand in command prompt as well as powershell.I want to know this because I think that these restore points are taking a hell lot of space on my pc....One more question that are these system...
  3. RESTORE POINTS TAKING BIG AMOUNT OF SPACE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RESTORE POINTS TAKING BIG AMOUNT OF SPACE: The list of restore points is not being shown when I type VSSAdmin /list shadowscommand in command prompt as well as powershell.I want to know this because I think that these restore points are taking a hell lot of space on my pc....One more question that are these system...
  4. Changing my webcam focal length in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing my webcam focal length in Windows 10: I used to have a great driver for my Dell laptop webcam with backgrounds, autofocus, zoom, etc. When I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Windows hijacked my Dell driver and replaced it with a very basic default webcam, with no settings at all. I know this camera...
  5. what is windows 10 redstone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is windows 10 redstone?: what is windows 10 redstone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10/fad72416-f9b7-4ab7-9d6c-801355629737
  6. Project Redstone- the NEXT big (pair of) updates for 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Project Redstone- the NEXT big (pair of) updates for 2016: Hi, the next major update next year will apparently arrive in two phases. Redstone Arrives In Two Waves, June And October 2016 30773
  7. Continuum on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Continuum on Windows 10: As we continue the countdown to our Windows 10 launch, we’re excited to talk about Continuum. Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 with the best of Windows 8 and Continuum is a great example of that; with Continuum you can use a keyboard and mouse when you choose, or you...
  8. Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone

in Windows 10 News
    Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone: With Windows 10, you have the productivity of a PC in your pocket. Continuum for phone enables you to connect a Windows mobile device to any external display with the new Microsoft Display Dock, USB-C, or Miracast. Once connected, you can interact with Windows 10 apps on that...
  9. Microsoft makes biometrics focal point for Windows 10 security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft makes biometrics focal point for Windows 10 security: Microsoft makes biometrics focal point for Windows 10 security With Windows 10, you’ll have more options for password protection. In a recent blog post, Microsoft announced they’ll support new Fast Identity Online Alliance (FIDO) standards, which they also helped...
  10. With Redstone Build 14251, Win 10 may have ushered into “Big Changes"

in Windows 10 News
    With Redstone Build 14251, Win 10 may have ushered into “Big Changes": With Redstone Build 14251, Windows 10 may have ushered into “Big Changes” phase [img] 10.0.14251.1000.rs1_release.160124-1059 Source: https://buildfeed.net/build/de8352c8...medium=twitter Time and again we have been reporting new Windows 10 and Windows 10...