Windows 10: Windows 10 Redstone to Include Apple Continuity-like Feature - Report

Discus and support Windows 10 Redstone to Include Apple Continuity-like Feature - Report in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft working on more big features for Redstone Although Threshold 2 is almost here, Redstone is actually the first big Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Redstone to Include Apple Continuity-like Feature - Report

Windows 10 Redstone to Include Apple Continuity-like Feature - Report [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/windo...t-495575.shtml

Cluster Head, Oct 31, 2015

2. Thank you for posting the above also nice to know what is planned for the future

:)

hTconeM9user, Nov 1, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Will there be a Service Pack 1 for Windows 10?

While there will no longer be Service Packs by that name, there will continue to be 'lines in the sand' that serve the same purpose.

For Windows 10, the first 'line in the sand' will probably be the Redstone upgrade, which is supposed to be delivered by the summer of 2016. This major upgrade is supposed to provide many features that are currently missing in Windows 10, like support for
    extensions in Edge and expanded media playing capabilities. Between now and then there will be regular bug fixing updates through Windows Update.

As crazy as this sounds, Microsoft is no longer saying what improvements or new features are included in Windows Updates. Now it's all a big secret.

BulldogXX, Nov 1, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Redstone to Include Apple Continuity-like Feature - Report

Windows 10 continuity-like feaatures

Apple has included a feature on OS X Yosemite called continuity, does Microsoft included a feature similar to it?

RovicCandava, Nov 1, 2015
  5. John035 Win User
    Sounds cool. Hope it comes soon.

John035, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Redstone to Include Apple Continuity-like Feature - Report

1. Windows 10 Redstone to Include Apple Continuity-like Feature - Report - Similar Threads - Redstone Include Apple

2. Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....: On 4/3/2021 7:00:13 AM this gentleman posted following question:TDTZoe Re-install Apple Application Support x64 Hello,I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware.Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily...
  3. Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....: On 4/3/2021 7:00:13 AM this gentleman posted following question:TDTZoe Re-install Apple Application Support x64 Hello,I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware.Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily...
  4. Is there a Windows 10 layout that looks like Apple?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a Windows 10 layout that looks like Apple?: I have a few windows 10 machines as well as Apple Mac computers. Can I get a layout that turns windows 10 into the look of Apple? submitted by /u/87d112 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glypb4/is_there_a_windows_10_layout_that_looks_like_apple/
  5. Microsoft reportedly working on a Windows 10 feature similar to Apple TrueTone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reportedly working on a Windows 10 feature similar to Apple TrueTone: The next Windows 10 update will reportedly introduce several new features and minor improvements including Start menu refinements that would bring a more polished experience. If a new report from reliable watcher Albacore is believed to be true, the software giant is...
  6. Windows 10 Redstone 5 update to include new Microsoft Edge features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 update to include new Microsoft Edge features: Microsoft is working on a new set of improvements for Microsoft Edge and the alleged changes are projected to arrive with Windows 10 Redstone 5 in the fall of 2019. The latest preview build comes with hints in this regard, revealing some of the features being added to the...
  7. ASUS’ Windows 10 device will come with Apple Touch Bar-like feature

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS’ Windows 10 device will come with Apple Touch Bar-like feature: Apple’s latest-generation MacBook Pro comes with Touch Bar that adds a row of multitouch controls to the top of the keyboard. It looks like that Apple’s technology is also coming to Windows 10 devices. ASUS, the Taiwanese multinational computer and phone hardware and...
  8. Windows 10 Mobile features that are coming in Redstone 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile features that are coming in Redstone 2: Ever since April, it's been rumored that Microsoft's next feature update for Windows 10, codenamed Redstone 2, will have a greater focus on Mobile. In fact, Redstone 3 is rumored to be the same. At day two of Microsoft's Ignite 2016 conference today in a session called,...
  9. Windows 10 Redstone To Feature Improved Backup To OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone To Feature Improved Backup To OneDrive: Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud storage service has quickly grown in popularity since its integration into the Windows platform. With Windows 10 having the cloud storage service being deeply integrated into the OS, it’s a bit surprising that there is not a way to back up your...
  10. Microsoft Delays Some Windows 10 Redstone Features - Report

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Delays Some Windows 10 Redstone Features - Report: Source says Microsoft is now working to prioritize features [img] Redstone is the codename of the upcoming big update for Windows 10 and rumor has it that it could arrive in the summer with a number of exciting features, including support for extensions in Edge...