Windows 10: Windows 10 Redundancy

Discus and support Windows 10 Redundancy in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I found out this week that from December 5th 2019 Microsoft will cease to release updates for their Windows 10 Mobile operating system this will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulRoades, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Redundancy

I found out this week that from December 5th 2019 Microsoft will cease to release updates for their Windows 10 Mobile operating system this will include security updates. I have been using my MS Lumia 550 handset since March 2016, yet Microsoft has not been in touch by text or any other means, out of curiosity I accessed the Windows store and there was nothing to warn me against any purchase nothing informing / warning me that by December my phone would be useless other than for storing photos & music on. Are Microsoft aware of any third party solution one that will allow me and I imagine many others to continue using Windows 10 Mobile considering it is the only OS I for one have ever used although I know I am not alone? Thank you.

:)

PaulRoades, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Redundancy

Delta6326, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Redundancy

1. Windows 10 Redundancy - Similar Threads - Redundancy

2. Bad System Config Info and Cyclic redundancy check

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad System Config Info and Cyclic redundancy check: yesterday my computer randomly shut itself off. since its happened before i shut it off and let it go until today. when first booting, it tries to repair my drive before i see the "bad system config info" error. when trying to fix this error usingthis video i reach the...
  3. Any advantage in Hardware-level RAID 1 for full Drive Redundancy?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any advantage in Hardware-level RAID 1 for full Drive Redundancy?: I need to catch up on Software-based RAID in Windows 10 version 2004, vs the older, but quite reliable, Chipset-supported BIOS-level RAID. The goal in this case [i happen to have 2 needs right now] is full "no nonsense" fail-over protection. So the plan would be two matched...
  4. Realtek high definition audio data error cyclic redundancy check

Realtek high definition audio data error cyclic redundancy check: So there was no sound when i went ahead to watch a movie on Movies & TV app and one of the windows workers told me to delete the Realtek Driver and told me that it will be reinstalled by windows after restarting the pc wchich it didn't and i dont have no more sound. I have...
  5. Redundant Outlook email system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Redundant Outlook email system: The Outlook email system that Microsoft has is such a redundant and rude email system that to just go and delete all my emails without any notice just because I was inactive. I am sure the Apple company does not have a rude system like this. Might be a good idea to get rid...
  6. Sorry for redundancy - Windows 10 upgraded today Aug 17, 2020 Lost my windows live mail...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sorry for redundancy - Windows 10 upgraded today Aug 17, 2020 Lost my windows live mail...: Where did the folders and mail in them go? Can I recover them? System restore was turned off I removed one of the updates, but the second one will not allow me to remove it. Can I find these folders and files? I really need them thanks...
  7. Redundant audio drivers for Win 10 speakers for playback

Redundant audio drivers for Win 10 speakers for playback: I have a large number of redundant audio drivers for the speakers in my Windows 10 computer Acer Aspire TC-885-ES14. This sometimes makes speaker access very confusing. For example, using Zoom today for the first time I had no audio and had to cycle through all these devices...
  8. Windows Security Enter Network Credentials & Redundant Items under 'Network'

Windows Security Enter Network Credentials & Redundant Items under 'Network': This is driving me potty! For no apparant reason Network Credentials box has suddenly started appearing it never has before when I go to 'Network Drives' on my QNAP Qfinder to map my NAS. I did this before with no problems mapping my NAS using the 'Q' drive and it worked...
  9. Windows Mail - redundant folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail - redundant folders: Hi I am trying Windows Mail on my new laptop. It has set me up with a lot of folders I don't need but I can't see how to delete them. Can anyone help, please? Thanks...
  10. redundant programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redundant programs: I have a couple of programs on my computer that are exactly the same. will that slow my computer down? does everything go through both programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redundant-programs/67f726c8-518d-4b3a-baf5-ab8b113a5189

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are windows phones redundant