Windows 10: Windows 10 Refresh

Discus and support Windows 10 Refresh in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did the Refresh and lost the Microsoft Office Suite. Now I have to buy it again, unless I can restore my computer to before the Refresh. I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulTousignant1, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Refresh

I did the Refresh and lost the Microsoft Office Suite. Now I have to buy it again, unless I can restore my computer to before the Refresh. I can't find the restore... what now?

:)

PaulTousignant1, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 Refresh

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile Windows 10 Refresh :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

Thema:

Windows 10 Refresh

1. Windows 10 Refresh - Similar Threads - Refresh

2. Why Refresh option not working in window 11 after some window updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Refresh option not working in window 11 after some window updates?: Refresh Option not working properly in Windows 11 OS.After sucessfully Downloading-lnstalling theWindows 11 OS Update update, inDesktop Sceen when i Right Click - "Refresh'option not workingHence when 1 click on "Refresh" option, thenIcon's don't shake.How can l get the issue...
  3. Why Refresh option not working in window 11 after some window updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Refresh option not working in window 11 after some window updates?: Refresh Option not working properly in Windows 11 OS.After sucessfully Downloading-lnstalling theWindows 11 OS Update update, inDesktop Sceen when i Right Click - "Refresh'option not workingHence when 1 click on "Refresh" option, thenIcon's don't shake.How can l get the issue...
  4. Refresh rate issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refresh rate issue: Hello.I recently purchased a Samsung Q60C tv. this is a 60hz screen. I hooked it up to my pc like my last tv second screen. But im not able to get better fps than 30.When the PC is disconnected, i can put the game mode on on the tv and it goes to 50 automatically, when i plug...
  5. Refresh rate issue

Refresh rate issue: Hello.I recently purchased a Samsung Q60C tv. this is a 60hz screen. I hooked it up to my pc like my last tv second screen. But im not able to get better fps than 30.When the PC is disconnected, i can put the game mode on on the tv and it goes to 50 automatically, when i plug...
  6. Internet cuts off then a few seconds later it goes on again but also refreshes my pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet cuts off then a few seconds later it goes on again but also refreshes my pc.: I'm using an ethernet cable, and recently it's keeps on cutting off the internet then a few seconds later comes back on but at the same time all my icons on my computer refreshes likes it's loading. I've not it more recently when playing games it comes up with jitter. Then I...
  7. Internet cuts off then a few seconds later it goes on again but also refreshes my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet cuts off then a few seconds later it goes on again but also refreshes my pc.: I'm using an ethernet cable, and recently it's keeps on cutting off the internet then a few seconds later comes back on but at the same time all my icons on my computer refreshes likes it's loading. I've not it more recently when playing games it comes up with jitter. Then I...
  8. Internet cuts off then a few seconds later it goes on again but also refreshes my pc.

9. my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot: every time i change the refresh rate to 120 Hz its return automatically to 60 Hz after every restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-moniter-refresh-rate-rturn-to-60-hz-after-every/9e8420c2-f82c-4e83-9edf-3d1a73aca76d
  10. my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot

my moniter refresh rate rturn to 60 Hz after every reboot: every time i change the refresh rate to 120 Hz its return automatically to 60 Hz after every restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-moniter-refresh-rate-rturn-to-60-hz-after-every/9e8420c2-f82c-4e83-9edf-3d1a73aca76d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows overriding nvidia display refresh 64hz randomly aorus