Windows 10: Windows 10 Refresh

Discus and support Windows 10 Refresh in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did the Refresh and lost the Microsoft Office Suite. Now I have to buy it again, unless I can restore my computer to before the Refresh. I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulTousignant1, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Refresh

I did the Refresh and lost the Microsoft Office Suite. Now I have to buy it again, unless I can restore my computer to before the Refresh. I can't find the restore... what now?

:)

PaulTousignant1, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 Refresh

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile Windows 10 Refresh :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

Thema:

Windows 10 Refresh

1. Windows 10 Refresh - Similar Threads - Refresh

2. Microsoft My Phone App - Refresh does nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft My Phone App - Refresh does nothing: I have a SurfaceBook with Windows 10, all updates installed and a Samsung S7 Edge with all updates installed (Android 8.0 Oreo). I've installed both the Your Phone app on my PC and Your Phone Companion on my phone. I went through the process of giving it permissions,...
  3. Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps refreshing on login screen not allowing me to login: So recently, when i turn on my computer its always seems to refresh on the login screen not allowing the login screen to pop-up, i tried restarting & shutting down my computer multiple times without any differences happening. Have my computerfor about a year and when i got it...
  4. Windows 10 File Explorer: No Automatic Refresh

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer: No Automatic Refresh: After a few days, File Explorer stops automatically refreshing. Operations like: Adding or renaming a file Deleting a file Adding a folder Moving a file/folder etc. complete successfully, but nothing happens visually until I manually press F5. Some of you may realize...
  5. Windows 10 Explorer Refresh and High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Explorer Refresh and High CPU Usage: Hi, I have an HP Laptop running windows 10 pro 1809 (fully up to date). Recently the user has noticed at all times from power up to shutdown all of the icons, both desktop and taskbar are constantly refreshing. I have rolled back and re-installed the display driver to...
  6. Have a backup file on a flash drive, how to get back on refreshed PC?

Have a backup file on a flash drive, how to get back on refreshed PC?: Restore backup file of docs to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-backup-file-on-a-flash-drive-how-to-get/80eecb98-fdcd-436d-8167-81e154919bc0"
  7. In Place Refresh Install Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Place Refresh Install Issue: Today I did an in-place refresh of windows 10 and noticed that in doing so the program created another System Reserve Partition. Is there a way to reconcile these partitions without having to do a complete fresh install? Here is a screen shot of the Manager: [img] 141657
  8. thumbnails keeps refreshing even after back and forward in folders in windows 10

thumbnails keeps refreshing even after back and forward in folders in windows 10: thumbnails keeps refreshing even after back and forward in folders. i tried many ways that i searched in google but none of them works ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnails-keeps-refreshing-even-after-back-and/69985ec0-b0e9-4246-af34-c9f5618b2d29"
  9. In Place Refresh Install Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    In Place Refresh Install Issue: Today I did an in-place refresh of windows 10 and noticed that in doing so the program created another System Reserve Partition, plus it seems to have left out the 25 MB UEFI Boot Partition. Is there a way to reconcile these partitions without having to do a complete fresh...
  10. Google Chrome refreshing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome refreshing: You have lost the connexion to our APIs. Please just refresh your page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-refreshing/74c5520d-c3f9-48fd-8cfc-9bcddeb05875