Windows 10: windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone

Discus and support windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop had windows 10 in it it said that windows 10 has some problem that they're fixing but after 2 hours it said to refresh the computer and every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Burhan Naveed, Oct 11, 2018.

1. windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone

My laptop had windows 10 in it it said that windows 10 has some problem that they're fixing but after 2 hours it said to refresh the computer and every app was deleted including Microsoft office.

:)

Burhan Naveed, Oct 11, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 11, 2018
  3. cfuglein Win User
    Refresh All Apps

Not all my applications are found in the Windows 10 All Apps list by the Start button. How can I refresh it, or add new apps and programs to it?

cfuglein, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone

1. windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone - Similar Threads - refreshed apps were

2. All of my windows apps are gone.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All of my windows apps are gone.: I do not know what happened but all of my windows apps are gone. Windows store is gone as well. I try to go to the windows store online and download the app but it does not do anything when I get the download button. I can't use any windows app at all....
  3. All my windows app are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my windows app are gone: All of the apps like windows store ar just gone and replaced by msresourceappname or similar. Ive already tried several different codes in powershell and reset the pc fully. submitted by /u/Browypl [link] [comments]...
  4. All of my Windows Store apps were deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All of my Windows Store apps were deleted: Okay, for me right now, the Store is completely broken. It doesn't even try to open anymore if I click on it. Nothing happens at all. I even tried running the WSReset command to try and fix it, and when it was done, this dialog box showed up: "You'll need a new app to open...
  5. When I restarted my computer, all my files were gone. My gmail accounts are gone, saved...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I restarted my computer, all my files were gone. My gmail accounts are gone, saved...: I just restarted my computer and now everything is gone. It's like setting up a brand new computer. Since I'm accessing the internet from a foreign country, the language was also changed from English to Arabic. My files are gone. I don't know how to get them. I figured...
  6. App gone after refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App gone after refresh: Hi! I recently performed a refresh on my Windows 10 laptop, and noticed that when completed, Microsoft Store said that I do not own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. I had access to it before the refresh, now I don't. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. I need my Office 365 NOW - Did a refresh w/Microsoft and all my apps were wiped out

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need my Office 365 NOW - Did a refresh w/Microsoft and all my apps were wiped out: Come on Microsoft - please give back what I purchased and had on my PC. I no longer have the Key (I know MANY other customers are in the same boat) but do have an email confirmation of payment. I don't have all day to read through thousands of messages which have not been...
  8. Where had all my apps gone?

Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...
  9. Refresh All Apps

Refresh All Apps: Not all my applications are found in the Windows 10 All Apps list by the Start button. How can I refresh it, or add new apps and programs to it? 34809
  10. Is Custom Refresh option still gone in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Custom Refresh option still gone in Windows 10?: Since so many people do not use a backup program I always advised everyone running Windows 8 to at least make a custom refresh image of their systems. I know that option was discontinued in the earlier builds of Windows 10. Personally, I regularly backup my systems. Now that...