Windows 10: windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone

Discus and support windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop had windows 10 in it it said that windows 10 has some problem that they're fixing but after 2 hours it said to refresh the computer and every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Burhan Naveed, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Burhan Naveed Win User

windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone

My laptop had windows 10 in it it said that windows 10 has some problem that they're fixing but after 2 hours it said to refresh the computer and every app was deleted including Microsoft office.

:)

Burhan Naveed, Oct 11, 2018
  2. smartali89 Win User

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 11, 2018
  3. cfuglein Win User
    Refresh All Apps

Not all my applications are found in the Windows 10 All Apps list by the Start button. How can I refresh it, or add new apps and programs to it?

cfuglein, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 refreshed and all my apps were gone - Similar Threads - refreshed apps were

2. All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All Microsoft apps are missing after refresh: I had to refresh my machine. I chose remove everything which I have done before and usually everything that is preinstalled is there but this time I have NO Microsoft apps - no store - no mail and so on. I need those back - I actually refreshed after refreshing thinking it...
  3. Windows 10 keeps refreshing after recent updates were installed

Windows 10 keeps refreshing after recent updates were installed: After some very recent updates to Windows 10 (Sept 2018) my screen started refreshing and going black for a few moments. I went online and was advised to disable in Services, Windows error reporting, and Problems support and solutions. This noticeably slowed down the...
  4. refresh all the time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    refresh all the time: I still get the message - New content is available. Please refresh web page - at least every 2-3 minutes I've had 3 answers as to how to disable it - but nothing has changed. Can't anybody fix this for me????? Windows 10 & IE11 Moved from: MSN / Settings and...
  5. Where had all my apps gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...
  6. Refresh All Apps

Refresh All Apps: Not all my applications are found in the Windows 10 All Apps list by the Start button. How can I refresh it, or add new apps and programs to it? 34809
  7. The back arrow is gone from ALL APPS

The back arrow is gone from ALL APPS: So how do I collapse ALL APPS without the back arrow? 66817
  8. Windows 10 all programs and files gone.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 all programs and files gone.: Okay so today I turned on my pc and for no apparent reason my desktop had changed back to default. All programs I had installed are no longer there and ones like iTunes had shortcuts but when I clicked them it then installed them. Also all files such as music and videos can't...
  9. Is Custom Refresh option still gone in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Custom Refresh option still gone in Windows 10?: Since so many people do not use a backup program I always advised everyone running Windows 8 to at least make a custom refresh image of their systems. I know that option was discontinued in the earlier builds of Windows 10. Personally, I regularly backup my systems. Now that...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade - All programs gone

Windows 10 Upgrade - All programs gone: I just got suckered into upgrading from Windows7 to Windows10 (clicking the "download" instead of the "install" button still forces you into an upgrade within a week with no way to cancel). The update itself took 2-3h and it seems to work, at least the desktop comes back up...