Windows 10: Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update.

Discus and support Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody, after logging onto my laptop as normal today, I noticed a video driver update was available, so naturally I decided to update them,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ogaly_Bogaly, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update.

Hello everybody, after logging onto my laptop as normal today, I noticed a video driver update was available, so naturally I decided to update them, the installation itself was fine, however when I restarted my system to initialise the new driver, I was presented only by a “Other User” login page, with my normal login gone. Ignoring this I tried to log into my normal account with its username and correct password, however this failed, I tried this a further 3 times before trying to enter my PIN which also preceded to fail. On this I reset my account’s password and tried again, which again fa

:)

Ogaly_Bogaly, Jan 25, 2022

2. Since updating windows 10 no Facebook or YouTube videos.

Hi Dewey,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to try the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Update video adapter driver.

Verify that the latest drivers for the display adapter are installed.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the
      top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and perform the steps mentioned under “Update driver” section.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers (Also
    applicable for windows 10)

Method 2:

Check the Device status in the Device Manager. The yellow exclamation mark provides an indication of a device's current status and could mean that there is a system resource conflict, a driver issue, or any number of other
    things. Refer to these steps to open Device Manager.

Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand Sound, video and game controller.

Step 4. Please check with the optional driver updates through windows update and check if it helps. And for more information I suggest you to refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers

(Also applicable for windows 10)

Method 3: If the issue still prissiest, install the Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode.

Step 1. Download the Windows 8.1 drivers.

Step 2. Right click on the downloaded driver file.

Step 3. Click/tap on Troubleshoot Compatibility.

I also suggest install the latest drivers available for Windows 10 from manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update.

1. Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update. - Similar Threads - refusing sign options

2. Why does Windows refuse to boot after driver updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows refuse to boot after driver updates.: I've had to reinstall windows several times on my PC and it happens every time I have to update a driver. My PC is a third-party pre-built PC. I'll attach my specs at the bottom. When I first got my PC in 2020, this happened. I had to boot and reinstall windows from a USB. I...
  3. Why does Windows refuse to boot after driver updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows refuse to boot after driver updates.: I've had to reinstall windows several times on my PC and it happens every time I have to update a driver. My PC is a third-party pre-built PC. I'll attach my specs at the bottom. When I first got my PC in 2020, this happened. I had to boot and reinstall windows from a USB. I...
  4. Why does Windows refuse to boot after driver updates.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update.: Hello everybody, after logging onto my laptop as normal today, I noticed a video driver update was available, so naturally I decided to update them, the installation itself was fine, however when I restarted my system to initialise the new driver, I was presented only by a...
  6. Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 refusing all sign in options after video driver update.: Hello everybody, after logging onto my laptop as normal today, I noticed a video driver update was available, so naturally I decided to update them, the installation itself was fine, however when I restarted my system to initialise the new driver, I was presented only by a...
  7. Sign-in Options all disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Options all disabled: So, I'm on an Acer laptop with Windows 10 Home. My laptop is personal, I am the only one that uses it, and yet this is what shows up when I go to sign-in options:[ATTACH] All I want to do in regards to sign-in is to disable Windows Hello and change my options so I don't...
  8. No Video Output at all after Frozen Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Video Output at all after Frozen Windows 10 Update: Hi there, No idea if I'm posting my question in the right place, so my apologies if I'm not. Very frustrated right now. Turned on my desktop today (it's an HP Pavilion Magnesium p6774y running Windows 10), and it had to first finish a Windows update. The update got up to...
  9. Windows 10 activation refused after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation refused after update: After repeated failure to automatically install update 1803 for Windows 10 Pro, I followed instructions to ignore this update and downloaded the media creation tool to install the latest update 1809. This then wouldn't activate (Windows was pre-installed on my iMac when I...
  10. Refuse driver updates in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refuse driver updates in Windows 10?: I just installed the leaked Windows 10 build 10051. Before this I had 9926 installed. I have a game called DayZ Standalone, it refused to launch on 9926. A friend said that updating to 10051 allowed him to launch the game. So I did a clean install. Everything works great so...