Windows 10: Windows 10 Refusing to Connect to the Internet When USB is Connected.

Discus and support Windows 10 Refusing to Connect to the Internet When USB is Connected. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed Forza Horizon 4 on a USB drive earlier this week and ever since, my computer is refusing to connect to the internet no matter what I do. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JEL02, Feb 28, 2019.

1. JEL02 Win User

Windows 10 Refusing to Connect to the Internet When USB is Connected.

I installed Forza Horizon 4 on a USB drive earlier this week and ever since, my computer is refusing to connect to the internet no matter what I do. It works almost night and day when I eject it, but the second I plug the USB in it just refuses to connect to my wi-fi.

:)

JEL02, Feb 28, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Wired LAN connection and USB wireless connection?

Would connecting my desktop using the usual 10/100 LAN cable and a USB wireless N adapter yield better internet speeds?

squelchy451, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

PC Refuses to connect to the internet : Not connected. No connections available

Hi Jason,

Your concern with connectivity can be due to the drivers installed on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're able to connect to the Internet when using wired connection.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend performing the steps posted on this
    link
    to fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Refusing to Connect to the Internet When USB is Connected. - Similar Threads - Refusing Connect Internet

2. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  3. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  4. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refuse to connect: When I try to open a link on a website in MS Edge I get the following message "refuse to connect" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuse-to-connect/5de9ac63-ca7f-4aa6-b9ed-27d77df2cf3c
  5. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    refuse to connect: When I try to open a link on a website in MS Edge I get the following message "refuse to connect" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuse-to-connect/5de9ac63-ca7f-4aa6-b9ed-27d77df2cf3c
  6. refuse to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Crashing when connected to internet: Windows 10 is freezes whenever I connect to the internet. If I unplug the internet connection, it runs just fine, but as soon as I connect, either hard wire or wirelessly, it crashes and a blue screen comes with error CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. System Configuration Processor:...
  8. No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected

No Internet Connection When VPN Is Connected: This particular issue has been going on for almost a month now. My companies IT department is still trying to figure out the root cause. Below is a list of isolation / troubleshooting i've done. Issue: Once connected to the work VPN (successfully) the internet connection...
  9. Problem when connected to internet in windows 10

Problem when connected to internet in windows 10: If I connect the internet to windows 10 it sucking the internet. I am having limited data plan. Although I use the option metered connection its using all the internet. System is using internet in background. Please help me .....
  10. USB not connected (when it is).

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB not connected (when it is).: Is my HP Photosmart C4280 compatible with Windows 10? Ever since I upgraded from 7 to 10... I no longer have a scanner and cannot upload any pictures from my Apple phone to my computer or print properly. It's all messed up....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows computer refusing to connect to wifi

2. connect to internet usb windows 10