Windows 10: Windows 10 Reg Edit

Discus and support Windows 10 Reg Edit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the highlighted line and how can I find out what it is and how can I remove it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhillipLane1, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Reg Edit

What is the highlighted line and how can I find out what it is and how can I remove it?

:)

PhillipLane1, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2018
  3. REG EDIT WIN 10

I just purchased a new laptop with WIN 10. When I try to run REG EDIT it does nothing. Does not even open it up. Please advise.

CindiMcFate, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Reg Edit

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Reg Edit

1. Windows 10 Reg Edit - Similar Threads - Reg Edit

2. link problems after reg edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    link problems after reg edit: used reg edit to disable the "action needed" prompt on the wifi settings screen due to a bug it was causing, now any application wont open external links, takes me to the microsoft connect test page, however when opening my browser manually and pasting said link, it works...
  3. link problems after reg edit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    link problems after reg edit: used reg edit to disable the "action needed" prompt on the wifi settings screen due to a bug it was causing, now any application wont open external links, takes me to the microsoft connect test page, however when opening my browser manually and pasting said link, it works...
  4. can i get the default values for this reg edit please HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Cursors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i get the default values for this reg edit please HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Cursors: reg edit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-default-values-for-this-reg-edit/ed970a29-7082-4507-b310-1eea4b8fadcc
  5. can i get the default values for this reg edit please HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Cursors

can i get the default values for this reg edit please HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Cursors: reg edit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-default-values-for-this-reg-edit/ed970a29-7082-4507-b310-1eea4b8fadcc
  6. can i get the default values for this reg edit please HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Cursors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows 11 Photo Editing tool - Reg. Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photo Editing tool - Reg. Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye...: Hello , The Windows 10 has the best Photo Editing app feature as below :Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye functionalityBut , Windows 11 do not have this feature., Rather it has only all different tools , which is not helpful . Can you please advice how to get...
  8. Windows 11 Photo Editing tool - Reg. Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye...

Windows 11 Photo Editing tool - Reg. Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye...: Hello , The Windows 10 has the best Photo Editing app feature as below :Edit Image --> Adjustments-->Spot Fix / Red Eye functionalityBut , Windows 11 do not have this feature., Rather it has only all different tools , which is not helpful . Can you please advice how to get...
  9. Camera APP error - HDR off it Crashes - is there a reg edit to enable HDR on Always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera APP error - HDR off it Crashes - is there a reg edit to enable HDR on Always: We are having issues with multiple Surface devices where the Camera App crashes when you take a picture.The work around is turning HDR to ON, however the default is OFF, is there a reg edit/fix to set this to ON, i tried a video setting HDR to on but made no difference.Is...
  10. Camera APP error - HDR off it Crashes - is there a reg edit to enable HDR on Always

Camera APP error - HDR off it Crashes - is there a reg edit to enable HDR on Always: We are having issues with multiple Surface devices where the Camera App crashes when you take a picture.The work around is turning HDR to ON, however the default is OFF, is there a reg edit/fix to set this to ON, i tried a video setting HDR to on but made no difference.Is...