Windows 10: Windows 10 registers Malwarebytes as anti-virus program

Discus and support Windows 10 registers Malwarebytes as anti-virus program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I use AVG anti-virus and Malwarebytes running on Toshiba Satellite with Windows 10. The Windows registers both as anti-virus and says... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GreggDi Lorenzo_, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 registers Malwarebytes as anti-virus program

Hello,

I use AVG anti-virus and Malwarebytes running on Toshiba Satellite with Windows 10.

The Windows registers both as anti-virus and says Malwarebytes is off (it isn't) and I get an error icon on the side bar and notification.

I also followed a link to security and maintenance saw the three (including MS anti-virus) but I was not able to remove Malwarebytes as a anti-virus from this list.

Any ideas on this will be greatly appreciated.

Gregg Di Lorenzo

:)

GreggDi Lorenzo_, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 registers Malwarebytes as anti-virus program

Hello,

I use AVG anti-virus and Malwarebytes running on Toshiba Satellite with Windows 10.

The Windows registers both as anti-virus and says Malwarebytes is off (it isn't) and I get an error icon on the side bar and notification.

I also followed a link to security and maintenance saw the three (including MS anti-virus) but I was not able to remove Malwarebytes as a anti-virus from this list.

Any ideas on this will be greatly appreciated.

Gregg Di Lorenzo

GreggDi Lorenzo_, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Windows 10 registers Malwarebytes as anti-virus program

Within Malwarebytes settings choose not to register the program with action centre, this will allow AVG to be your main AV software.

Time Lady, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Windows 10 registers Malwarebytes as anti-virus program

anti virus programs

I'am running win 10, I only use Malwarebytes,,is it necessary to have another anti virus program on my pc....Am I ok with just Win Defender....Thank you all..

alfredocolon, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 registers Malwarebytes as anti-virus program

1. Windows 10 registers Malwarebytes as anti-virus program - Similar Threads - registers Malwarebytes anti

2. How to make MalwareBytes my primary Anti-virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to make MalwareBytes my primary Anti-virus?: How do I make Malwarebytes my primary Anti-virus?How do I disable Windows Defender?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-make-malwarebytes-my-primary-anti-virus/c94678ab-3c47-409b-a2af-c8514e72195f
  3. Anti virus programs

Anti virus programs: I am running windows 10 home and Comcast is my internet provider. I also have Malwarebytes premium. Comcast does not offer a free Norton subscription after 12/31/2020. Do I still need another Anti Virus program?...
  4. windows defender anti virus program

windows defender anti virus program: options are all greyed out, real time protection cannot be turned on how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-anti-virus-program/13538fbe-cb7e-4b24-9ce8-37f3e4a6eeac
  5. free anti virus program

free anti virus program: some time ago i asked about what were some free antivirus programs. and you pointed me to avast, and a few others. i did not jot then down and i did have them in a folder on a thumb drive, but i put that thumb into my netgear modem to use as a place to put these types of...
  6. Turning on Defender anti-virus programs.

Turning on Defender anti-virus programs.: Yesterday I turned on my Laptop and noticed an issue with my Windows Anti-Virus. Defender was not on to protect me from a virus or other threats. In YELLOW type, under Virus & threat protection: it states your Virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. Where is...
  7. Anti virus Program

Anti virus Program: Will this program work when there is no more updates for windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus-program/90127b5b-54ec-4e25-bfd9-c67d285defda
  8. Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit: How to add an exclusions-list in Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit ? Program keeps finding the same items , which I have to exclude after every scan ! Would be much easier if we could add an exclusions-list............. Im sure more people are using this software , so appreciate...
  9. Malwarebytes Anti -Exploit

Malwarebytes Anti -Exploit: At the moment I'm using Bitdefender anti virus and Malwarebytes anti malware. Would it be advantageous to install the above program. I'm not sure I fully understand what this program is trying to do. I have read the description on their web site but I must admit it's a bit...
  10. Malwarebytes anti-malware home premuim found a virus

Malwarebytes anti-malware home premuim found a virus: Hey guys my Malwarebytes anti-malware home premuim found a virus on 12/28/2015 the virus is called Registry Keys: 2Trojan.Agent, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\IMAGE FILE EXECUTION OPTIONS\MRT.exe, Quarantined, [9bde31124b3fcf67160c05712fd509f7],...