Windows 10: Windows 10 Registrations

Discus and support Windows 10 Registrations in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Community, Since Microsoft went to online activation, yes from way back when, I have had, and still have, several computers running Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PortPro, Nov 22, 2020.

1. PortPro Win User

Windows 10 Registrations

Hi Community,

Since Microsoft went to online activation, yes from way back when, I have had, and still have, several computers running Windows 10. Close to retiring, I'm trying to get a handle on my digital life in the event of, well, you know...

My question is; does Microsoft have a clearing house of sorts where I can find and download ALL of the registrations linked to my accounts, including third party purchases? I've gone to order history, but the results are limited to Microsoft purchases and only as far back as 2015.

Is this possible, or am I just chasing a wild aquatic fowl? Would having this information actually be useful? I'd hate to think that my Win 10 purchases are just a one-time deal and are thrown away right after use, but I also know that software purchases and ultimate ownership are often a fleeting endeavor.

Thanks,

PortPro

:)

PortPro, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Registrations

Delta6326, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Registrations

1. Windows 10 Registrations - Similar Threads - Registrations

2. "app uri handlers registration verifier" what does it do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "app uri handlers registration verifier" what does it do?: Couldn't really get a good answer with google search. Most just say it's an official ms file or it could be malware if your having problems. I'd like to know what the file is doing when it asks for access to the internet from my firewall. I'm blocking it atm, since there's...
  3. Unable to use Microsoft Store on Domain machine - stuck in Windows Hello Registration Loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to use Microsoft Store on Domain machine - stuck in Windows Hello Registration Loop: Hello Everyone, A few weeks ago, as I logged on I was asked to setup Windows Hello on my machine. It's a Surface Pro and domain joined. It didn't work, but it let me log in and get on with my work, so forgot about it. At the same time the YourPhone app stopped working...
  4. System setup. Changing at start of registration.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System setup. Changing at start of registration.: I just started to update a new mini pc for a customer when it asked for my new system registration info. Since I was setting this up for a customer, I stopped and saved the rest of the sign in for the customer to do. I had selected and started the setup thru to the user...
  5. Re-Registration of an Windows 10 Home Build 2004 Offline Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Registration of an Windows 10 Home Build 2004 Offline Installation: After recent change of a defect PC Mainboard, I did not achieve to reinstall Windows 10. Windows bullies me to link the installation to my online account. Is there no more Telephone activation? Also, the old installation does not start on the new mainboard, maybe because...
  6. Will replacing a motherboard on a 2 year old computer de-activate my license registration?

Will replacing a motherboard on a 2 year old computer de-activate my license registration?: My wife has a 2 year old Dell on which the motherboard has died. I have purchased a replacement but I would like to know in advance if the process of replacing the motherboard will kill my Windows 10 Pro registration....
  7. 0x80070005 Error change of application registration directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0x80070005 Error change of application registration directory: Hello, Recently, I got the Xbox Game Pass PC and i can't install game, because the I can't change the new application directory , i have the 0x80070005 error. I Don't have see on Internet any solution at my problem, so, I'm here to get help, Bye. ***moved on english...
  8. Can someone help me with Windows 10 registration?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me with Windows 10 registration?: I cannot enter another user (my target administrator), but I can only log in with the last logged in profile. Normally, the bottom right corner of the screen says "other users", but unfortunately this is not the case here [ATTACH] Kann mir jemand bei der Anmeldung...
  9. No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No ProfileList found on registration editor on PC?: I am always logged on to my PC with a temporary profile. I know how to turn it off ( windows + r -> regedit -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList) The problem is that I can't find the last link (ProfileList)? Are there other ways to...
  10. How to Transfer Windows 7 Upgraded to 10 Registration to a New Hard Drive

How to Transfer Windows 7 Upgraded to 10 Registration to a New Hard Drive: I was given a laptop that had a legitimate copy of Windows 7 home edition installed. I upgraded that to Windows 10 home when it was offered as a free upgrade. Sadly, the hard drive containing the OS died and I've lost all my files nothing valuable. I want to reinstall...