Windows 10: Windows 10 registry key and GPO don't do what its supposed to.

Discus and support Windows 10 registry key and GPO don't do what its supposed to. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In windows 10 enterprise the below key doesn't perm turn off quiet hours at all. I've tried changing the setting via local GPO and just changing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David Willoughby (CMB), Apr 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 registry key and GPO don't do what its supposed to.

In windows 10 enterprise the below key doesn't perm turn off quiet hours at all.

I've tried changing the setting via local GPO and just changing the setting neither helped. Quiet hours can be turned off and on at will.

and if it is turned off it does suppress all notifications.

:)

David Willoughby (CMB), Apr 5, 2019

2. how to exclude a specific registry from getting a GPO

Hi,

We have setup our DELL tablet for a special project to prevents users from changing or accessing anything in the hkcu registry via GPO. But, they do need to switch from Tablet mode to Desktop mode.

I create a small batch file to change the ImmersiveShell registry key. but, it's lock by our GPO.

how can I exclude this specific registry key from getting any GPO settings?

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell

Mario S

STC

mario savard, Apr 5, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Valeriu Win User

Windows 10 registry key and GPO don't do what its supposed to.

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 10 registry key and GPO don't do what its supposed to. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 registry key and GPO don't do what its supposed to.

1. Windows 10 registry key and GPO don't do what its supposed to. - Similar Threads - registry key GPO

2. What's this registry key for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's this registry key for?: All of a sudden, this registry key called Imagination Technologies popped up. I didn't install anything new, so what could this be used for?w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-this-registry-key-for/16240cc4-7048-4c1c-ba52-0cfaf36494e3
  3. What's this registry key for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's this registry key for?: All of a sudden, this registry key called Imagination Technologies popped up. I didn't install anything new, so what could this be used for?w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-this-registry-key-for/16240cc4-7048-4c1c-ba52-0cfaf36494e3
  4. What is this registry key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this registry key?: I found this while searching through the registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-registry-key/2fa2391c-7926-448c-992a-49ca3f061a8a
  5. What is this registry key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this registry key?: I found this while searching through the registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-registry-key/2fa2391c-7926-448c-992a-49ca3f061a8a
  6. Windows Registry Strings and Keys…what do they mean?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Registry Strings and Keys…what do they mean?: I want to add custom folders to Windows 10 Pro x64 Control Panel, This PC and Navigation Pane. I found several tutorials (tenforums and winaero) that offer pre-made registry scripts to add applets and folders to control panel and file explorer. However, I would like to know...
  7. Windows Registry Strings and Keys…what do they mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Registry Strings and Keys…what do they mean?: I want to add custom folders to Windows 10 Pro x64 Control Panel, This PC and Navigation Pane. I found several tutorials (tenforums and winaero) that offer pre-made registry scripts to add applets and folders to control panel and file explorer. However, I would like to know...
  8. Why does the Enter key not do what it is supposed to do in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does the Enter key not do what it is supposed to do in Windows 10?: When I write in a forum and press the enter key nothing happens. What I write remains in the writing bar. Why is that? Got Win10, before with Win7 everything went normal. Warum tut die Enter-Taste nicht was sie soll in Windows 10?
  9. I don't think it's supposed to do this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't think it's supposed to do this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/silverAndroid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/forqp3/i_dont_think_its_supposed_to_do_this/
  10. What is the registry keys: !Do not use this registry key? And data values: Use the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the registry keys: !Do not use this registry key? And data values: Use the...: Good day, What does this mean? In my laptop (Windows 10 64 bit Home) In Registry Editor. HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer \ Shell Folders. It is a key that is called !Do not use this registry key. Entered value: Use the...