Windows 10: Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience

Discus and support Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to make your Windows 10 operating system work seamlessly then this […] This article Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 7, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience

WinClub, Feb 7, 2021

2. Registry tweaks

Why?

Save a
    System Image Backup,

Set
    System Restore
    point

Backup the registry:
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Then you have three separate backups you'll probably need.

If this is to improve performance, no registry tweaks will compare to having a good solid install like the one compiled in

Clean Install Windows 10.

You will get and keep the best possible install to the exact extent you stick with the steps, tools and methods in

Clean Install Windows 10

Short of that you can go over the
    Windows 10 Performance and Install Integrity Checklist - Microsoft Community
    to make sure it's set up correctly, optimized for best performance and any needed repairs get done.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Cleaning and tweaking Windows

RE:
    • Sometimes windows hang if im trying to shut down my computer and asks me if i want to wait for my programs to close. I want windows to shut down my computer without asking me anything.

Enable fast shutdown tweaks all listed under (Step 13) here:

Optimize Performance of Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Callender, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience - Similar Threads - Registry tweaks improve

2. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...
  3. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...
  4. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings

in Windows 10 News
    Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings: [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes with new promises and claims about improved performance. We are still in the early stages and no one can completely tell as to how much performance increase is there in Windows 11, but there are some Windows 11 Settings to improve performance that we...
  6. Improving the update discoverability experience for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the update discoverability experience for Windows 10: Based on your feedback, it is now easier for you to discover available Windows 10 feature updates, monthly non-security quality updates, and driver updates. Beginning with the August 2020 security update for Windows 10, when optional updates are detected by your device, they...
  7. How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to improve bluetooth experience on Windows 10?: Hi all, I'm heavily considering a Windows 10 laptop to replace my macbook pro, but I use bluetooth headphones almost every single day and at least from my desktop and my Windows bootcamp experiences, its an absolute disaster for windows. When I pair first time, it works fine,...
  8. 7 Tweaks to Improve Windows 10 (Updated for 2020)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    7 Tweaks to Improve Windows 10 (Updated for 2020): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/davidvkimball [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e75vys/7_tweaks_to_improve_windows_10_updated_for_2020/
  9. Improve performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Improve performance: Very slow pc. How do I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance/870b638c-8473-4024-b0c2-297850f670c4
  10. Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to HDR video experience in Windows 10: Windows HD Color is all about bringing HDR and wide color gamut (WCG) content to your Windows devices. You might already be enjoying HDR video on your Xbox One S and Xbox One X. Now let’s talk about how we’re starting to bring HDR video to your PCs with our most recent...