Windows 10: Windows 10 registry

Discus and support Windows 10 registry in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently installed an Epson Workforce WF-7710 as a Network Printer. On all but one machine it prints fine, however on this one it prints "Slower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Norman Ives, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 registry

I have recently installed an Epson Workforce WF-7710 as a Network Printer. On all but one machine it prints fine, however on this one it prints "Slower than Molasses in January in the artic". - recently, after having uninstalled it and all of the associated software associated with it than reinstalled everything, there was absolutely no improvement. When it comes to using regedit, I am like a grizzly bear, absolutely NO Fear. This time, however, I have discovered hundreds (if not thousands) of registry entries associated with several obsolete printers that I had uninstalled, many of which I absolutely CANNOT remove / delete. How can I remove them in one felt swoop? would running windows repair help? Note that I am running the free W10 upgrade from Windows 8 / 8.1.

:)

Norman Ives, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 registry

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 registry

1. Windows 10 registry - Similar Threads - registry

2. How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?: I'm new to Windows 11 I'm running 23H2, 22631.3447. I would like to install a piece of software namely, Winaero Tweaker that will likely make changes to the Windows 11 registry. I would like to backup the registry in case problems arise. How do I perform a one-time backup of...
  3. How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to backup and restore the Windows 11 registry?: I'm new to Windows 11 I'm running 23H2, 22631.3447. I would like to install a piece of software namely, Winaero Tweaker that will likely make changes to the Windows 11 registry. I would like to backup the registry in case problems arise. How do I perform a one-time backup of...
  4. Registry error or irql not less or equal on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry error or irql not less or equal on startup: Registry ErrorsHey yall, booted up my computer and got hit with a registry error bsod. The computer reboots then crashes again with not IRQL NOTHING LESS OR EQUAL. The computer seems to crash and switch between the two. When it does boot into windows it crashes soon after. I...
  5. Registry error or irql not less or equal on startup

Registry error or irql not less or equal on startup: Registry ErrorsHey yall, booted up my computer and got hit with a registry error bsod. The computer reboots then crashes again with not IRQL NOTHING LESS OR EQUAL. The computer seems to crash and switch between the two. When it does boot into windows it crashes soon after. I...
  6. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  7. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  8. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry: It's crazy that after all these years Windows still doesn't support long paths over 260 characters for Windows Explorer. They created a registry entry to Enable long paths but it's not supported by File Explorer. I have been using Robocopy and other utilities as a workaround...
  10. Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry

Win 10/11 Long Path Enabled Does not Work in Registry: It's crazy that after all these years Windows still doesn't support long paths over 260 characters for Windows Explorer. They created a registry entry to Enable long paths but it's not supported by File Explorer. I have been using Robocopy and other utilities as a workaround...