Windows 10: Windows 10 registry

Discus and support Windows 10 registry in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently installed an Epson Workforce WF-7710 as a Network Printer. On all but one machine it prints fine, however on this one it prints "Slower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Norman Ives, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 registry

I have recently installed an Epson Workforce WF-7710 as a Network Printer. On all but one machine it prints fine, however on this one it prints "Slower than Molasses in January in the artic". - recently, after having uninstalled it and all of the associated software associated with it than reinstalled everything, there was absolutely no improvement. When it comes to using regedit, I am like a grizzly bear, absolutely NO Fear. This time, however, I have discovered hundreds (if not thousands) of registry entries associated with several obsolete printers that I had uninstalled, many of which I absolutely CANNOT remove / delete. How can I remove them in one felt swoop? would running windows repair help? Note that I am running the free W10 upgrade from Windows 8 / 8.1.

:)

Norman Ives, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 registry

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 registry

1. Windows 10 registry - Similar Threads - registry

2. Windows Update registry folder is missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update registry folder is missing in windows 10: Hi I was getting an error from windows update "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes " also getting error code, I searched on the internet found some solution but didn't work. Then I looked into registry the Windows update folder was missing and i have...
  3. Inaccessible boot device bsod loop after changing registry stuff

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inaccessible boot device bsod loop after changing registry stuff: Please Help Me submitted by /u/qZarok [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwn5f6/inaccessible_boot_device_bsod_loop_after_changing/
  4. Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.: So recently my brother who plays a lot of games happened to download a suspicious program from the internet. After that windows update and windows security stopped working. Ive been trying to search online for help but none of those solutions seem to work. Windows update...
  5. Updating App&Browser Control over Registry/Policy Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updating App&Browser Control over Registry/Policy Editor: I am trying to setup Docker on my machine, and ran into the problem resolved by https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ee5b1d6b-09e2-49f3-a52c-820aafc316f9/hyperv-doesnt-work-after-upgrade-to-windows-10-1809?forum=win10itprovirt But the issue is in my "Windows...
  6. Microsoft New and Old Edge Registry Hack Not working, Or Is i'm doing anything wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft New and Old Edge Registry Hack Not working, Or Is i'm doing anything wrong?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vikasvenky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dv5nwf/microsoft_new_and_old_edge_registry_hack_not/
  7. Registry Editor Values are not getting listed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry Editor Values are not getting listed: Hello, I wanted to read the registry values for example VisualFXSetting,But in the registry editor it is not visible image attached for reference. I have to run my read application in both admin and non admin rights Machines,Kindly help me is there any other way to read...
  8. Creating a new Microsoft Photos registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating a new Microsoft Photos registry: I'm having some issues with my Microsoft photos. Earlier today I had to clear out a few registry files due to some virus issues. I think during this, the Microsoft photos app may have accidentally had its reg file hit on the chopping block. The app opens then closes about a...
  9. Registry not taking effect?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry not taking effect?: I made some changes in the registry lately, but they still haven't taken effect. I rebooted my computer, changed permissions for the registry key, but they still don't work. I am very confused, this key has worked perfectly fine in the past, and I have no idea why it's not...
  10. Can't play any windows games "The configuration registry database is corrupt".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play any windows games "The configuration registry database is corrupt".: Hi guys, I re-installed windows last week and redownloaded some of my gamepass games, but I can't launch any of them. I get an error "C:\Program File\WindowsApps\PrivateDivision.TheOuterWorldsWindows10_1.0.36...\TheOuterWorlds.exe The configuration registry database is...