Windows 10: Windows 10 registry

Discus and support Windows 10 registry in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Interrupted a system restore and now my registry is messed up! I'm able to boot using f10 button but have limited access to programs. No settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RickStratton, May 21, 2022.

1. Windows 10 registry

Interrupted a system restore and now my registry is messed up! I'm able to boot using f10 button but have limited access to programs. No settings access. Can't get into safe mode. Is there any way to fix? Thanks!

:)

RickStratton, May 21, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 21, 2022
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 registry

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 registry

1. Windows 10 registry - Similar Threads - registry

2. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  3. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry: I could not access any exe filegave me the option to choose the app to open it with, so I wrote in cmd "assoc.exe=exefile" and restarted my laptop, resulting into not being able to open any app anymore, but the settings. I can not open cmd, nor task manager same thing,...
  4. Can not access any exe, including cmd nor registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  6. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  7. Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent: Good Afternoon,We have recently used this Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-windows-10-and-inability-to-burn-blank/145591fc-8d6b-41c0-b5e5-252ba76f2788 to resolve an issue with a few of our desktops no burning CDs. The fix works when you run...
  8. Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent

Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent: Good Afternoon,We have recently used this Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-windows-10-and-inability-to-burn-blank/145591fc-8d6b-41c0-b5e5-252ba76f2788 to resolve an issue with a few of our desktops no burning CDs. The fix works when you run...
  9. Issues with make NoCDBurning Registry changes permanent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only...: I am getting a blue screen saying "Registry Error" and is not opening to go to Windows - its only showing blue screen. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-blue-screen-saying-registry-and-is/6d489540-0716-4d15-9642-bd982680999d