Windows 10: Windows 10 - Regular random reboot

Discus and support Windows 10 - Regular random reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm experiencing regular random reboot with my PC. I've got this issue since ever the PC has been assembled about one year ago. I've tried several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by T_Simon, May 28, 2022.

1. T_Simon Win User

Windows 10 - Regular random reboot

Hi, I'm experiencing regular random reboot with my PC. I've got this issue since ever the PC has been assembled about one year ago. I've tried several test like sfc /scannow, stress test with CPU, GPU and RAM with OCCT software without success.I recently made a full reinstall from scratch but this problem reappeared few days later. I've seen on similar issues that's you might need minidump folder's content to find what's wrong, so here is a link the download it these 5 minidump files have been created when each crash happened. Download link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqSOilBSKCtngQSGtoiyo

:)

T_Simon, May 28, 2022
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, May 28, 2022
  4. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, May 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Regular random reboot - Similar Threads - Regular random reboot

2. Windows 10 - Regular random reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Regular random reboot: Hi, I'm experiencing regular random reboot with my PC. I've got this issue since ever the PC has been assembled about one year ago. I've tried several test like sfc /scannow, stress test with CPU, GPU and RAM with OCCT software without success.I recently made a full reinstall...
  3. Windows 10 - Regular random reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Regular random reboot: Hi, I'm experiencing regular random reboot with my PC. I've got this issue since ever the PC has been assembled about one year ago. I've tried several test like sfc /scannow, stress test with CPU, GPU and RAM with OCCT software without success.I recently made a full reinstall...
  4. Windows 10 random reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 random reboots: So I have started getting a bsod very randomly, usually after bring out of sleep in the morning. This also happens randomly throughout the day and night. I can go several days or a week without it happening at all. I can't understand what is going on and it's very...
  5. Windows 10 random reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 random reboots: So I have started getting a bsod very randomly, usually after bring out of sleep in the morning. This also happens randomly throughout the day and night. I can go several days or a week without it happening at all. I can't understand what is going on and it's very...
  6. Windows 10 Random Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Random Reboot: After a recent Windows Update I have been experiencing random reboots while playing Overwatch. When I run a game sometimes my computer reboots itself. The game quits and the "Windows is now rebooting screen appears". I have checked all my temps and memory and there is no...
  7. Regular, random crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular, random crash: Hi Winver 1809 (OS build 17763.805) My desktop system is experiencing crashes pretty much daily, and has been for many weeks. This is not associated with any particular user action, as far as I can tell. The errors seem to relate mainly to memory or drivers; I have swapped...
  8. regular bluescreen reboots

regular bluescreen reboots: Hi I'm having troubles with regular bluescreen reboots. The most recent one beeing: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802e7be43d8, 0xfffff505ad6bf238, 0xfffff505ad6bea80). A dump was saved in:...
  9. Windows 10 randomly reboots!?!?

Windows 10 randomly reboots!?!?: Hi lads, just very recently (like the past 2 - 3 weeks or so) Windows just randomly reboots for no reason. Sometimes it does it when it's idle, sometime while it's in use, sometimes right away, sometimes it won't do it for a while. I can almost always force it to do it by...
  10. Windows 10 random reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 random reboot: Upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8.1 on July 31st, for the first 20 days there were no problems, now my PC will randomly reboot. The event log only shows that the system unexpectedly shut down, no errors. I read that changing when the computer sleeps from never to a set...