Windows 10: windows 10 reinstall

Discus and support windows 10 reinstall in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently had my computer in for repair operating system reinstall and need to reinstall windows 10 back onto this computer. How is this done?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DickGeorge01, Jan 13, 2020.

1. windows 10 reinstall

I recently had my computer in for repair operating system reinstall and need to reinstall windows 10 back onto this computer. How is this done?

:)

DickGeorge01, Jan 13, 2020
  2. MrGenius Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! windows 10 reinstall :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 reinstall

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 reinstall

1. windows 10 reinstall - Similar Threads - reinstall

2. Reinstalling Windows on new motherboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows on new motherboard: I have a retail version of Windows 7 which I previously updated to Windows 10. I have had to change my motherboard and CPU. Can I perform a clean install of Windows 10 and use my previous product key for Windows 10? If not, can I use my Windows 7 key? Thank you...
  3. cannot reinstall windows 10

cannot reinstall windows 10: So I want to reinstalll windows 10 using the media creation tool, but i get error code 0x80070003 - 0xA001B after a while of downloading. I've tried downloading media to an external hard drive and a brand new USB flash, but I'm getting the error on both of them. [ATTACH]...
  4. Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from: Hello everyone, So, long story short, I recent brought myself a new PC. Since my brother didn't have his own PC, I wanted to give it to him. While reinstalling windows 10, to give him a fresh experience, I noticed after a while that my monitor didn't receive input. After...
  5. Reinstall Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 home: Hi To All Kindness Person, Zahid Here.i have windows 10 home installed in my Toshiba satellite pro i5 with a 2*2 Ram in It. recently I decided to upgrade some component as its getting older,want to upgrade ram and hard drive from HDD To SSD.Which I come to realize that if...
  6. Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from HDMI.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Now my monitor doesn't get input from HDMI.: Hello everyone, So, long story short, I recent brought myself a new PC. Since my brother didn't have his own PC, I wanted to give it to him. While reinstalling windows 10, to give him a fresh experience, I noticed after a while that my monitor didn't receive input. After...
  7. Unable to reinstall Sea of Thieves after uninstalling

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to reinstall Sea of Thieves after uninstalling: Hi guys, I have a problem. Sea of Thieves started crashing on me, so after going through the usual routine updating Windows & my graphics drivers, resetting Microsoft Store, uninstalling and reinstalling the store, etc. with no success, I finally uninstalled it, thinking...
  8. Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues in my Windows 10 registry even after fresh reinstall!: So, I got this pc a few months ago and now I ran into a problem because even if, I tend to uninstall my OS the problem remains and even my games started to act stuttery and not up to the performance they should... Here is what CCleaner showed me before and after the...
  9. I need to reinstall CBSCreateVC.dill

I need to reinstall CBSCreateVC.dill: I need to reinstall CBSCreateVC.dill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reinstall-cbscreatevcdill/b2cf19cd-7386-47b5-8cb7-e185710c7021
  10. Office 365 is disappearing completely from Windows and needs to be reinstalled This happens...

Office 365 is disappearing completely from Windows and needs to be reinstalled This happens...: Its occurrence is at different time with different users. For the user with OS built 1803: We verified the lasted patch that was installed: No patch was installed The user’s PC was lastly updated as seen below: Solution: Reinstalled Office on machine For another...